Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
@headstrong007
Bro We live in a democracy everyone has the right to speak..at least online ..if you don't like my posts...ignore it..Simple!!
I have checked some of your messages I can see you are still playing with moving averages and support resistance and you claim of making Big huge money for last 10 years and also it seems you joined Traderji last year
If you are really making Big huge money then why get worried about my posts..
Instead of boasting of making Big money why not share your ledger report..Everyone will salute you
"Bhai sirf bolne se kuch nahi hota ..duniya usko salaam thokti hain jo kuch karke dikhaata hain"
@Raj354u bhai , first you show your ledger, We don't believe you are unsuccessful trader no matter how many times you claim it........:p

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
I really feel bad for your loss....:(
But i want to see your day by day profit loss amounts.......post it if you want to.
See why i am asking for this is it tells a lot about traders psychology......
Let me predict your day by day profits and losses for last year.
Many small profits
Many small losses.
Few heavy losses.
See in your ledger if it is true.
If it is true then you are committing the most common mistake (actually the most killer one).........

Last edited:
I really feel bad for your loss....:(
But i want to see your day by day profit loss amounts.......post it if you want to.
See why i am asking for this is it tells a lot about traders psychology......
Let me predict your day by day profits and losses.
Many small profits
Many small losses.
Few heavy losses.
See in your ledger if it is true.
If it is true then you are committing the most common mistake (actually the most killer one).........
Which common mistake :rolleyes:

Raj354u

I never lost huge amount in one go as I follow strict discipline with 0.5% risk per trade...Using Stop loss has resulted in my account blown off not once but several times..
Many small small losses has killed me..
In short, drawdown has killed me...As when the drawdown comes it takes away all the profits you made