Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

From my perspective i would say Vk Sir, ST sir,vivektrader,timepass,pratap sir,subhadip sir and extremist.
Thanks for including me in the list, but as my diary tells you, I am very much a struggler at present :D

Pradeep Narayan

In my last post, I have shown almost real-time assessment of 25 stocks. Of the 150 I track, this 25 made to today's list.
Now, I can trade all 25 stocks with a risk of 300Rs. and Reward of 500Rs. Do the math, as all positions will not be open all at once - trades will be done only when the Trend and Signal matches the EOD level assessments. Assume I have a 10% win ratio - as someone pointed out. In reality I have a 30% loss ratio.
30% Loss = 8 Trades x 300 = 2400 Loss
10%Win = 3 Trades x 500 = 1500 Win
70% Break even, so net loss of 900. Not bad at all, considering I traded 25 times with a lousy win ratio of 10%.

maneverfix

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
You can do an introspection of each and every trade you have taken.
Put each of the trades through the questions and you may find something.

1.Was this trade according to my plan.
2.Did i put this trade after confirmation of the entry criteria.
3.Was the position size right.
4.Was my exit according to plan.
5.Did i break any of my own rules.

suri112000

@moderator
Can you please delete this thread or can anyone let me know if I can...it's consuming lot of my time..
You can request the moderator to close the thread if you consider the purpose is solved. The thread cannot be deleted as it is now the property of the site.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
The major hurdle for trading success the "self" the active mind keeps giving hundreds of thoughts.But you can choose to ignore them and not act on them especially in a live market or an open trade.It creates monsters where none exist.Be aware of your thoughts and laugh at them and their temporary nature. Stick to the rules you have created and success is your. I bet that even if i give 100% winning trade setup.The trader will find ways to self destruct it.