Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Just risk Rs. 1000 at a time and you will find out what works for you. Some members here will swear by 36/200, some by oscillators, some by 3/15 etc..etc.. The thing is that trading is basically a lonely business. Trial and error will tell you what works for you.

Recently we have a member who swears by Jurik Digital Average. I heard about it the first time.

Then we have a lone ranger using MDA. Gobipicin - he posts his observations every day and doesn't bother about the response.

In due course of time you will sift through hundreds of strategies and find 2-3 that work for you and don't cause palpitations :D

maneverfix

@maneverfix
Thanx for your kind gesture bro
But these systems don't work in real world...in fact no system exists which can give profit in real-time trading...virtually all of them will give money..
I am a very old member of Traderji and have gone through all of these posts..
Hmmmm,
index.png

I am an atheist, give me any amount of arguments proofs, still I remain unconvinced.
Similarly a religious person will find every reason to stay committed to his belief.

maneverfix

Another thing that might have distorted your focus on your trading resulting in loses could be your facebook fans.

sumosanammain

@Just-Trade
My views on Trading...
Market takes away money in 2 ways when you trade using leverage..
a) it can wipe your account in one go if you don't use stoploss
b) it can wipe your account with various small small losses...
If you think you are smart enough to have big profits to overcome small losses..You are wrong again..Market will never give those big profits..it will move up in your direction will give 1 time or 2 times reward and will comeback and hit your SL again..then you think maybe I should have booked profit as 1:2 risk reward or 1:5 risk reward was not bad at all..
Remember this,
Market is Ruthless and very very intelligent..No trader who is using leverage can outsmart the market and take money out of the table...

There is a good news
When you trade in cash, you will notice market mostly will go in your direction so you will have way higher accuracy when you trade only in cash..and if it goes against you have an option to hold until comes up again
This is why Cash is called king of the market
Utter Nonsense... If you did not make money, doesn't mean on one makes it. There are a lot of Silent people on this forum that make a good amount of money day trading. Just because you lost, which is ok.... as Most people do, doesn't mean that anyone who says he makes money is lying and has to submit proof of his earnings.

No doubt its almost a one way street, with around 95 percent loosing money, but the remaining 5 percent just rake in the money.

I personally know a few people, who have made fortunes in day trading. And yes, some of them are on this forum too. And No, I will not take names, and no, I am not one of them, but have seen properties being made from day trading. So don't generalize. Yes, only 5 percent make it, but they do.

suri112000

Utter Nonsense... If you did not make money, doesn't mean on one makes it. There are a lot of Silent people on this forum that make a good amount of money day trading. Just because you lost, which is ok.... as Most people do, doesn't mean that anyone who says he makes money is lying and has to submit proof of his earnings.

No doubt its almost a one way street, with around 95 percent loosing money, but the remaining 5 percent just rake in the money.

I personally know a few people, who have made fortunes in day trading. And yes, some of them are on this forum too. And No, I will not take names, and no, I am not one of them, but have seen properties being made from day trading. So don't generalize. Yes, only 5 percent make it, but they do.
When you talk about an issue, it is generally normalised. Even if the issue addresses 60% of the people who are affected, it is just normal and acceptable. 95% of people are loosing and only 5% of people are winning in day trading. By all means and probability, day trading is a loosing game for many. And this statement is accurate by 95%. If you advocate day trading is profitable, it is just 5% accurate. Just by saying opposite of this fact, does not change 95% loosers into winners.

I have been in touch with markets since 1990. I have roamed all over the country including some foreign countries. Whereever I go, it is my habit to be in touch in markets and the persons. So far, I have seen only two persons who have made good money in stocks. Both of them were buy and hold investors. I have met many people who trade regularly in person. Some people said they are making money and some said they are not. But I didnot see any change in their financial status as was with those two persons who made money in investing in stocks. I donot believe in what they say or write here or there. I believe only when I see a noticeable change in their real life.

Raj354u

@sumosanammain
Correct your statements bro
I never said nobody makes money from Trading...5% are making it and they are market makers, Arbitrage traders, Algo traders, brokers earning from commissions, Tips providers, Course sellers, news channels, and from retailers Buy and hold type traders/investors.. They all constitute those rare 5% who are making consistent money from Trading...

Last edited by a moderator:

suri112000

@sumosanammain
Correct your statements bro
I never said nobody makes money from Trading...5% are making it and they are market makers, Arbitrage traders, Algo traders, brokers earning from commissions, Tips providers, Course sellers, news channels, and from retailers Buy and hold type traders/investors.. They all constitute those rare 5% who are making consistent money from Trading...
I donot know about entire team but I am sure about brokers, trading books, tips providers, system sellers, course sellers, news channels who are making money. Unfortunately, their most of money is made from 95% of loosers. Almost 90% of loosers fall prey to these people in the hope of turning their losses into profits. I donot feel shame to commit here that I wasted more money on these people than my actual losses in trading.

marimuthu13

how can he doubt even ST da..
Just like trading if you take any field the Top successful people are always 5%-10%. Else everybody would be CEO's
this is very true..only in trading we expect everybody to OUTPERFORM...if everybody wins then who is going to loose..Market or brokers or exchanges??