Nest Plus on Traderji

Timepass,

It is very much possible. There is a setting in nestclient.ini in your package to enable multiple windows. Here it is:

[GET_SNAPQUOTE_DLG_INSTANCE_COUNT]
VALUE = 2

Do not increase this to more than 2/3. If there are too many open together the system might hang and hamper trading.

yusi,

Are you getting both windows simultaneously?

Its a preference setting: Preferences->User Settings->Market Watch-> Default Market picture window.

Timepass,

It is very much possible. There is a setting in nestclient.ini in your package to enable multiple windows. Here it is:

VALUE = 2

Do not increase this to more than 2/3. If there are too many open together the system might hang and hamper trading.
Is it possible in NOW ?

yusi

yusi,

Are you getting both windows simultaneously?

Its a preference setting: Preferences->User Settings->Market Watch-> Default Market picture window.
Yes, I was using the Preferences setting. Did not know about the .ini change possibility.

Hrishi,

Can you elaborate where are you facing trouble? Is it when you modify something and then AFL gives errors due to incorrect code?

Please give us more information about what's going wrong and where the helpdesk is faltering, we'll be glad to ramp up the helpdesk to support you.
Dear nest,
Thanks for u r prompt reply, my problem is when i get a buy signal from amibroker to nest
and if i keep option to buy at market price in afl it pops up buy signal but dose not place the order in API. But if i keep the option to limit price in afl then the order is placed in api.
Thanks,
Hrishi.

Hello NestPlus, waiting for an answer...
Hello NestPlus,

Is possible, in NOW or NestPlus, to have more than one "Snap Quote" window (for multiple scrips) ? (as is possible in Sharekhan's TT).

Timepass,

VALUE = 2

Is it possible in NOW ?
Timepass,

Should be possible, but will need to check.
Please do so and let us know.