Nest Plus on Traderji

Hello

I am using Zerodha NEST Trader. NEST Plus works on most of the days but on few days like today even when I am logged in to NEST Trader and its working fine, on using any Nest Plus features am getting following error message

"Configuration error please start Nest Plus"

Is there a way to only "start Nest Plus" without having to re-start the NEST Trader?

Thanks

Happy :)

Nestplus, are you still active on this thread?

I am working on exporting the market data out of your platform for algorithmic decision making. Since you have used an RTD interface, which in essence is a COM interface, I am trying to communicate using the Win32 API to your application from outside. I do get bind to your COM interface, but when I subscribe to update feed, my callback function is not accepted for some reason. Its a simple "Console.Writeline" function, so it seems quite weird that I get error while running the code (it gets compiled fine, but then its .Net so it get JIT compiled at the runtime which could also be the cause, debug has no useful information).

Is there any documentation of your COM interface? The .Net assembly help is not of much help. I know it is possible, as there are some "real time" data providers who export data from NEST/NOW and sell it outside. So any meaningful pointer will be helpful.

Dear Nest Plus,

Though you don't seem active on the thread; however, in case you come back....

Seeking improvement in Nest plus charts. As concern has already been raised by members, there is a problem with the candle formation timing.

1) Formation of a new 5/15/60 min candle happens at 11:02, 11:27, 12:02 instead of 11:00, 11:25 and so on. Also, once the new candle forms the stock movement of the last 1 minute becomes a part of the new candle and the old candle changes shape. In a fast moving moving market it causes a lot of confusion and makes day trading all the more difficult.

2)Charting software like amibroker/MT4 begin the hourly candle formation from 9:15 to 10:15 and then to 11:15, while nest plus forms hourly candles from 10:00 to 11:00 and so on (applicable to 30 min charts as well). This at times makes a huge change in the way the chart/pattern appears. Is it possible for Nest charts to have similar settings as other charting software.

Dear NestPlus,

I dont know what happened ....but ....i m not getting snap quote window ....i hv unistalled nest trader ...removed it from registry also ...but it is not working......
Looking forward for getting help for nest user

Regards
Aaplana

@Nest plus

Can you please suggest the name of a coder (you may also suggest yourself) who can write a few lines of code to capture data from Nest Trader (like buy price) and pass it to Amibroker through some intermediate file so that this data can be read by AMI?

Of course I am willing to pay a reasonable fee.

Members in TJ (particularly yusi) helped but I am struggling at the job.