Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

Just watch out the price movement in ATM options just before 1 week of expiry to expiry, you will get it.... but as I said in my earlier post that YOU SHOULD HAVE A STRONG LUCK BEHIND YOU....
In fact everyone here know it very well.... but no one can do it.... :D
h r u .. long time no see

sorry -- i got is as 3 rs instead 0.3 rs ...

ok let go to the subject ...
why that guy still here and comments for you and every one when he knows how to make 1 lakhs to 50 lakhs in 15 minutes ? I guess , as u said , we need to leave the brain and use common sense to find an answer this ....
not evryone is here to seek knowledge, some also might come here to share thier expierneces, so lets not doubt on everybody who says they make money .

One think i observed here, most of them here tell that money making is not possible and those who say money can be made are looked upon suspiciously:)

stock72

we need common sense to understand that guys who can make money from 1 lakhs to 50 lakhs in 15 minutes will never ever stay in tj and write comments ...
is in it ?

not evryone is here to seek knowledge, some also might come here to share thier expierneces, so lets not doubt on everybody who says they make money .

One think i observed here, most of them here tell that money making is not possible and those who say money can be made are looked upon suspiciously:)

as u have the common sence why dont u become my market guru .

why are u writing such lengthy writeup - why dont u buy some stock on monday and start ur journey of turning 1 lac to 25 lac.

best of luck to u.

lastly - yes i joined in 2005 and i am still learning my skill set, to turn my profitable trade into more profitable tarde and cuting my losses early. this thing is beyond ur reach so no more comments from my part.

happy trading
sr
I didnt meant any offence, your post made me feel that u are loosing money too.

If you are profitable the its good, others can learn from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.