Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

Then depending upon luck will not work, i have only 1 lakh , there is nothing else to sell too.
good u got the point that entering in the market with luck will not work for long run .
so far what i learnt is we need a system and hard core discipline to follow that system is a must to get profit in market.
If you want to know what is meant by system and how much discipline need to follow that system , i guess some good guys here will help . as I have little knowledge and frankly speaking shy to advice you with my worst trading track record. .
so when u convinced yourself that we need to follow a system absolute discipline then one thing is sure ... depends on the system it would be wonderful if you multiple your capital in a year or two.

so patience is very important . for your requirement of 25 lakhs with in a year u need to find some other way .
be hear and enjoy trading .
bye
stock72

NiftyFantasy

good u got the point that entering in the market with luck will not work for long run .
so far what i learnt is we need a system and hard core discipline to follow that system is a must to get profit in market.
If you want to know what is meant by system and how much discipline need to follow that system , i guess some good guys here will help . as I have little knowledge and frankly speaking shy to advice you with my worst trading track record. .
so when u convinced yourself that we need to follow a system absolute discipline then one thing is sure ... depends on the system it would be wonderful if you multiple your capital in a year or two.

so patience is very important . for your requirement of 25 lakhs with in a year u need to find some other way .
be hear and enjoy trading .
bye
stock72
In fact there is no other way to get 25 lakh other than stock market specially it is possible only with the OTM options... no other way at all.... even you can not make it in future segment also.....

Status
Not open for further replies.