Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiftyFantasy

1 lakh to 10 lakh ka chance to options mein har mahine milega...
for expample:

5400 pe on 20th aug gone below 20 (around 16 levels)
on 30th aug it has made a high of around 150...
ho gaye 1 lakh se 8 lakh...

bas phir ek expiry aur ho jayenge 65 lakh....

lekin sar par BAJRANG BALI ka hath zaroor hona chahiye....

best of luck

VJAY

Hi Friends,

I am in a problem and desperately looking for guidance. I need 25 lakhs cash in 1 year. I came to know you can make lot of money in stock market
in a short time. I met a stock market invstor, who told me he will help me meet my target ,but have to pay him 20 % profits.
Its looks ok as i am completely new to this field, as i still will keep 80 % profits, and once i learn , i can invest myself.

My friends told me to take suggestions from others, but i didnt find anyone who knows this field, so pls guide me.
I have put together 1 lakh by selling some gold ornaments and breaking my FD with bank.
I also opened demat a/c with broker.
I started reading ecoonomic times newpaper , also watch cnbc tv daily ,trying to understand this field.
I have prepared a sheet where i will write down daily stock prices.

Pls let me know any other things which i should follow, so that i can achieve my goal without any problems.

Thanks.
Dear,
never go for with1lac to make 25 lac ...without any knowledge about how to make it? in this market every one comes in big hope then washed out from here...your dream is big one ...as am too came trading in big dreams without any knowledge ...my entire cap drained ...then only i understood whats this market.....so start to study and understand all naunceses of market first...then then only think what can you earn and how?...its just my personal experience word bro......
All the best....

NiftyFantasy

Please note that every one here will advice to do not trade after 20th in current month option.... but I will advice you to trade only after 20th in current month options, if you want to make 25 lakh from 1 lakh....this is the only advice I can give you....

for expample:

best of luck

mkbsiva

for expample:

best of luck
Why wait for days.....:D:D

could have made on expiry day...

5300ce went from .3 Rs to 15 Rs in less than 15 minutes...

He could have made double his target money there....:p

DanPickUp

Please do not stop him from doing it.

Why?

First: To discuss it is any way lost time

Second: You all need money and you only will make if from those kind of traders.

So be pleased when he enters the market and be ready to take his money in your account.

Good trading

DanPickUp

Sunny1

Hi Friends,

I am in a problem and desperately looking for guidance. I need 25 lakhs cash in 1 year. I came to know you can make lot of money in stock market
in a short time. I met a stock market invstor, who told me he will help me meet my target ,but have to pay him 20 % profits.
Its looks ok as i am completely new to this field, as i still will keep 80 % profits, and once i learn , i can invest myself.

My friends told me to take suggestions from others, but i didnt find anyone who knows this field, so pls guide me.
I have put together 1 lakh by selling some gold ornaments and breaking my FD with bank.
I also opened demat a/c with broker.
I started reading ecoonomic times newpaper , also watch cnbc tv daily ,trying to understand this field.
I have prepared a sheet where i will write down daily stock prices.

Pls let me know any other things which i should follow, so that i can achieve my goal without any problems.

Thanks.
Come here with wrong attitude and are doomed ....
come here with right attitude and you make millions .....

What your guru told are simply a judgement based on some imaginative reasons and logics...

Now coming to you ....

your wrong attitudes ...:
1. want 25 lacs from few lacs of rupees ...( wrong ..)
2. you need it from market in one year ...( very very wrong )
3. you arranged the capital by selling you gold and breaking FD ...terribly wrong ..

above three are the most common ways of loosing money in stock market and you have done all three...lacs people loose money in stock market world over.. and above three are the most common ways of loosing ...
people here dont want discourage you but show you the true picture of stock market .

Above 3 reasons are well enough to show you how the world appears doomed to a depressed person ...

your right attitudes..:
1. you have starting studying it by reading paper , news ...etc etc ( dont depend upon media too much ...use your own brains)
2.you prepared sheet to write daily stock prices ...yes this is good way to start

There are very are breed of traders who have actually milked stock market as per their likings ... better study those peoples and their autobiography ..

1. they have very long experience in stock market before putting their first trade ...yes very long experience and observation.
like jesse livermore and one of trader of his time ...
jesse used to watch stock prices from 10 to 3 daily without pause just observe ..for continues six months before he put his trade..
2. they didnt played stock market for money or i wud say only money
3. they were testing observation and methods which excites them rather than fluctuation of profit/loss.

Now think again with calm mind what you want to do . you have choices still now . think like general public ..invest ..be doomed ...your call....
or think from observant point of view ...weigh all conditions and choose right action ..

there few steps you can take to try making from from stock market
1.observe market rigorously for 3 months and see if you could grasp anything
2. use Google and forums ....and search for ready made technical strategies available and study it hard ....choose one strategy and follow it religiously

but dont trade atleast for 3 months ...just study , observation search ...know all that you can know.

Stock markets are easy way doom your life ...its like fast forward picture of life ( where in the end you see your self die if not not played properly )

Anillal

@piedpiper

Why only 25 lakh when you can have 20 times in one year - 500 lakhs. If you can wait for another 6 months then it is 30 times! Please check the thread below. Its heading will bring smile to your face.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/71838-1-lakh-652-lakhs-497-trading-days-winning-20-trade-nifty-futures-bac.html

And please don't think you are the first with this problem. Check this thread also. He is your elder brother in dreaming wild dreams.

http://www.traderji.com/options/32262-can-i-make-21-lakhs-capital-1-lakh-trading-options.html

By the way sir I think you are taking micky out of everybody. Your id piedpiper is right. Just like the piedpiper of the old story who brought out all the rats of city by playing his pipe, your one aprilfool sort of post did the same here. Congrats. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.