Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Only you.Let me explain why?

Just to make my point I have cross question for you
Do you believe that everybody that trades in market converts 1 lk to 25lk in a year? Yes /No
if yes then u should get ur head examined.
if no then why did u create this thread in the first place.

Even for a newbie who does not have any experience it will be a crime to believe that he will convert 1 lakh to 25 lakh in 1 yr by himself or by someone else.When I started with market I had unrealistic expectation but not like you.You should introspect to find out what happened to your common sense.

Second level of stupidity.You think that even though u have zero knowledge of market u can get this done by somebody else.
Basically u think u can make money by doing nothing.(Against natures law)
Are u the only one who has 1 lk? there are tons of people who are sitting with 10lk,100lk,10corers cash why is ur so called smart ass friend only after u for a meager 1 lk. if he can cut some deal with these guys the 20 % that he will earn far more.
Mr dumbo, not only u r IQ ,but also u r interpretation of simple english is questionable.
I have mentioned in the beginning that i need to somehow arrange 25 lakhs.And stock market is one option i have with me,
It doesnt matter to me that whether or not everybody convert 1 lakh to 25 lakh every year.

With such a deformed intelligence , what a guy like u is doing in this field, forget 25 lakhs making 25 rupees is doubtful.

ganeshams

Mr dumbo, not only u r IQ ,but also u r interpretation of simple english is questionable.
I have mentioned in the beginning that i need to somehow arrange 25 lakhs.And stock market is one option i have with me,
It doesnt matter to me that whether or not everybody convert 1 lakh to 25 lakh every year.

With such a deformed intelligence , what a guy like u is doing in this field, forget 25 lakhs making 25 rupees is doubtful.
Sir,
If you really seeking suggesion dont argue like this.
Could bring nothing at the end.
What my observation from your replies is, you are trying hard to prove yourself that you can make that money in the market. So please go ahead and make your fortune instead question some ones IQ. and wasting som else time.

buddy...he is trying to help....keep down your ego...and think calmly...his words makes sense...
His words might make sence to you, but to me its plain bull ****.
His words clearly reflects that he is a looser . Because he could not succed he is discouraging others in all posible ways.

I beleive if one has determination to acheive something, then u can accomplish any task.
Just because he could not acheive anything, should i too give up before even starting??

Sir,
If you really seeking suggesion dont argue like this.
Could bring nothing at the end.
What my observation from your replies is, you are trying hard to prove yourself that you can make that money in the market. So please go ahead and make your fortune instead question some ones IQ. and wasting som else time.
That guy, surely has to waste some time on himself, learning english ,improving his IQ etc.

buddy tell me if there is any emergency at your end, will u go all out to acheive it, or only keep thinkking about failures.

mravi

sir,
is option trading ideal for beginners?
to mravi
Answer is No.

I strongly suggest to do paper trading.. Or the least amount of money that one afford to trade. Learn the methods, understand the domain and then if still convinced to continue, then one can trade. :thumb:

ganeshams

That guy, surely has to waste some time on himself, learning english ,improving his IQ etc.

buddy tell me if there is any emergency at your end, will u go all out to acheive it, or only keep thinkking about failures.
OK.
I have a point here. Why people still refer History and off course why you are seeking suggestion or in fact looking back some ones history/experience in the market. By referring or seeing some ones history/experiences we can learn lot and plan our future steps accordingly.
Yes I agree, during emergency we all look at achieving our goal but planning in the right path to is also very important.
So we can guess how badly some needs money, may be that is do or die for you, However reaching that point needs planning and time as well as knowledge.
So think patiently/cautiously, look back some one experience who is still surviving in the market take their help, definitely you will learn lot and might revise your decision.
All my intension is to stop making blunders and burn your hand nothing else.
All the best

praveen taneja

His words might make sence to you, but to me its plain bull ****.
His words clearly reflects that he is a looser . Because he could not succed he is discouraging others in all posible ways.

I beleive if one has determination to acheive something, then u can accomplish any task.
Just because he could not acheive anything, should i too give up before even starting??[/QUOTE]

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

In this experiment what if you loose all your money or say 20-50% then????

Remember first thing here no body is a failure or want to discourage you niether anybody have any enemity with your GURU bro.

All here with there experience know that making 1-25 is quite quite hard and for that you need one person and that is any Gujrati operator that too as your father in law:)

Making one to 25 is not impossible bro but time is short so for this period make arrangement from somewhere else and interest and premium can be easily achieved in stock exchange or at MCX:thumb:

NiftyFantasy

Roshni gar khuda ko ho manzoor to andhiyon mein chiraag jalte hain.... KHUDA GAWAH HAI....
go ahead best of luck..... jo hum na kar sake wo tum karo guru.... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi Friends,

I am in a problem and desperately looking for guidance. I need 25 lakhs cash in 1 year. I came to know you can make lot of money in stock market
in a short time. I met a stock market invstor, who told me he will help me meet my target ,but have to pay him 20 % profits.
Its looks ok as i am completely new to this field, as i still will keep 80 % profits, and once i learn , i can invest myself.

My friends told me to take suggestions from others, but i didnt find anyone who knows this field, so pls guide me.
I have put together 1 lakh by selling some gold ornaments and breaking my FD with bank.
I also opened demat a/c with broker.
I started reading ecoonomic times newpaper , also watch cnbc tv daily ,trying to understand this field.
I have prepared a sheet where i will write down daily stock prices.

Pls let me know any other things which i should follow, so that i can achieve my goal without any problems.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.