Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper trade and learn some charting techniques
download some charting videos
understand different candle patterns and signals.
may be use one or two indicators or trade on support and resistance.
let me know if you need intraday calls for free.
i can provide upto 40 calls before the market open.
thanks for the advice...this looks a bit complicated stuff. will take some time to understand.

Day dreaming knowing that you are day dreaming is good and satisfies a lot of our hidden pleasure wishes and reduces tension and good for our health.
But day dreaming without knowing you are day dreaming is fatal.
just because you need money desperately that does not give you a license to be stupid.
are u telling me that all those involved with markets are day dreamers and stupid????

how are u different from those stupid ppl? it might enlighten me on something that i dont know .

ganeshams

are u telling me that all those involved with markets are day dreamers and stupid????

how are u different from those stupid ppl? it might enlighten me on something that i dont know .
Its not every one in Market are day dreamers and Stupid.
what separates Day dreamers from investors or traders they have proper system in place with great experience and also realistic targets.
If you want to prove your point that you can make your target no one stop you. every one here trying to tell you that 25 Lacs from 1 lac needs master minds in the market and they are invisible to people like us, whoever promising you of that target may not the trust worthy guy. so stop dreaming making such mone in market and look out for something else or enter the market after you attain such level of knowledge.

hmp

What I think is First trade with only 10k & see that how much profit you r making with it.You can judge and also get the idea about stock market.

paisa toh kamaana hai, stock market se ya phir koi jugaad karke....
but i feel stock market is better....more money in less time.

stock market is good but i lost 50k in 6 months, i started trading six months back and had no clue about stock market (only knew long positions )
now that i know how to to trade but no capital.

so start paper trading for a month or two and when you are confident do the real trade.

Bhai wo one lac ke 25lac banana chahta hai aur aap use 25000 banana sikha rahe ho:rofl::rofl::rofl:
short sell these scrips tomorrow morning at opening
HINDUNILVR went to a low of 514.7
MARICO Went to a low of 195.1
MCDOWELL-N went to a low of 961.45
MCLEODRUSS went to a low of 302.15

Buy these
ANDHRABANK rose to 92.8
HEROMOTOCO rose to 1835

check open price
my idea is to do the trading at open an close all your position when your target is achieved

ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO

gauthamug

Hi,
If you want 25L in one year then you should start with 50L.

Not discouraging you but if your friend can convert 1L into 25L in 1 year, think why has he/she has not invested??

bpr

No. Only you.Let me explain why?

Just to make my point I have cross question for you
Do you believe that everybody that trades in market converts 1 lk to 25lk in a year? Yes /No
if yes then u should get ur head examined.
if no then why did u create this thread in the first place.

Even for a newbie who does not have any experience it will be a crime to believe that he will convert 1 lakh to 25 lakh in 1 yr by himself or by someone else.When I started with market I had unrealistic expectation but not like you.You should introspect to find out what happened to your common sense.

Second level of stupidity.You think that even though u have zero knowledge of market u can get this done by somebody else.
Basically u think u can make money by doing nothing.(Against natures law)
Are u the only one who has 1 lk? there are tons of people who are sitting with 10lk,100lk,10corers cash why is ur so called smart ass friend only after u for a meager 1 lk. if he can cut some deal with these guys the 20 % that he will earn far more.

Status
Not open for further replies.