Need to make 25 Lakhs in 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

megapixel

@Piedpiper

as you have already understood ...buy low ..sell high principle....try some mock trading first for one month.

whenever you feel some stock price is low ...you write on a piece of paper .... buy price , buy quantity and date.

Next whenever you feel stock price is high ...you write sale price , sale quantity and date .

Try 20 such trades without involving real money.

at the end of the month see what is your profit....if you perform well ....then go ahead with real money

sr114

He is not a poor guy by his wordings.... I am sure...
@Piedpiper

as you have already understood ...buy low ..sell high principle....try some mock trading first for one month.

whenever you feel some stock price is low ...you write on a piece of paper .... buy price , buy quantity and date. how are we going to know that this is the low price - is there any criteria for this choice

Next whenever you feel stock price is high ...you write sale price , sale quantity and date . same condition applies - what is the criteria for the stock price being high

at the end of the month see what is your profit....if you perform well ....then go ahead with real money
MP

will we go by the expert of CNBC-TV18 or some business newspaper that the stock is making lo or making high. what is the criteria? any ema / rsi/adx or any other tools to find this?

sr

mkbsiva

its a typo - it will be 3 Rs and not 0.30 Rs so it will be 1 lac*15/3Rs= 5 lac
of course its not a typo..!! Where were you last thurday...??!!:confused::confused: every gambler who had the bet on 5300 ce in the morning were paid on the expiry...:D:D

it is so fun to see the number of hits and the heated arguments in this thread...:rofl::rofl:

I am not going to movie tonight.... but u guys make my Saturday evening very cool...:)

praveen taneja

you cannot beat my guru....na.....no way.....he is a legend..
Legend wo bhi commission Khaauuuuuuu:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you want to see Legends check here Linkon Savant Ananat Czar list is so long and I have less time so better open eyes and see he is making you on top of world for a great fall:annoyed::annoyed:

praveen taneja

@Piedpiper

whenever you feel some stock price is low ...you write on a piece of paper .... buy price , buy quantity and date.

Next whenever you feel stock price is high ...you write sale price , sale quantity and date .

You are expecting too much from a new bie to buy low:confused::confused:

Can you find which level is low and what is high????????

Anillal

@piedpiper
I really enjoyed this little show that you brought out. Very entertaining. Thank you.
I loved the whole story plot. 1lakh to 25lakh in one year by a person whose market knowledge is zero, whose common sense is zero but stupidity is 100%. And he has sold gold and broke FD for funds. And also he has a legend guru who can make him rich in a dying market by investing in it. It has everything that a good TV serial requires. Tomorrow I am going out of the country for a few days. When I return I hope to see this little show become proper TV serial running for at least 1000 pages. I am going to miss you sir. Take care. :)

megapixel

MP

will we go by the expert of CNBC-TV18 or some business newspaper that the stock is making lo or making high. what is the criteria? any ema / rsi/adx or any other tools to find this?

sr
@sr114,

I suggested him to write in a piece of paper so that he will understand by himself that a low is not low ...its a perception by individuals ...no one can predict the bottom.....we all learn by mistakes ...he will eventually understand his mistake by looking at his own mock trade records. good thing is he will not loose money.

As a thumb rule ... if a low breaks a support level of a chart...it will go down for sure and make a new low ..... you may verify this to any of the NSE stocks which has broken 52 weeks low .....they gone lower and made new lows ....so its better to wait ...until a reversal trend is observed before buy.

anyway...I do a lot of research myself ...regularly visit moneycontrol site, economic times and keep track of CNBC interviews ..Bulls Eye programs etc.What I can suggest is you may shortlist those stocks which are discussed in the TV programs ...but please don't take the experts views.

Last edited:

akhill

Dont Stop him from trading.

I wonder if Piedpiper has even opened a demat account till date.

@PiedPiper

If you already have a trading account, start trading from day after tomorrow on ur guru's advice. On friday evening, update us how much profits you made on your one lakh by the advise of ur guru.

I am sure ur profits by friday evening will be as legendary as your guru. See you in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.