need RT data feed for ninjatrader

I want to trade forex spot (not 6E...ect.) with the help of market profile

really want the forex real-time datafeed for NT7

(forget about fcm with NT7)

@sateshchand
Does feedroper includes forex spot datafeed ?

==============================

Does anyone know about some MT4-NinjaTrader Bridge to fullfill NT7 in realtime ?

What about kinetick?

Appreciate any help/advice from your guys.

R M

Hi thobithstocks,

I can't comment on Subhala Downloader, but there is a utility called NestGoesNT which captures real time data from Nest Trader and feeds it into NinjaTrader 7. I have been using this utility since 3 weeks now and there's havn't been a single issue yet. "Esignal for poors" describe the utility best in one line. Here's the link for further info: http://91-33.com/download/NestGoesNt.html

Thanks.
Palash.
Thanks Palash! It works without a hitch. I was using Odin2AmiPro earlier but that did not capture ask & bid and I was not able to plot delta. This one works perfect. "Esignal for poor", well described. :)

regards.
rm

first let me sorrey for all my late reply.feeddropper symbol naming is supported by ninjatrader 7 no remapping is required.no technical support from site.
but follow same as in manishrt to conect to ninjatrader.
feeddropper giving tickdata supports range bars in ninja7.but bacfilling will not help for range bars.windows 7 and windows8 supported.
i am not tested for ninja 6.5 because it not work in win7
gfdl data is supported by 6.5 not 7.
manshirt, shareguru both same and aamadmi will support remapping for backfill.
remapping of symbols will not support real time data.
feeddropper updating is good but few dropouts but not as good as firstcharting and gfdl. firstcharting i am using for mt4 it is excellent.
Hi sateshchand

I heard that feeddropper has stopped the datafeed service. Is it correct ? I'm also looking for RT datafeed for NinjaTrader 7 ( range bar ). Can you help ?

Thanks
Sandipan

all most all data feed from servers stopped because nse and mcx not allowing these services.now only dependable is manishrt real time feed from your terminal. it working well with nt7 and so many other softwares simultaneously

now i am using manishrt for ninjatrader.working well for ninjatrader 7 and it support data feed to MT4 AMIBROKER METSTOCK and NINJA simultaneously.
bacfill of mnts data no tick data backfill
in their website clearly given how to use it

ManshiRT is not good for NT7. If you are going to use NT7, you hope all ticks or 0.10-0.50 sec interval data on your chart. ManshiRT/Databull has 1-3 seconds time interval options, when you use 1 second with Nifty/Banknifty, after 1 minute data starts to plot on chart randomly while 3 sec time interval is ok but to no use for intratrader.

I need good real time data provider for NinjaTrader7 ..I have tried GDFL. But they are sort off cheating ppl. They say they cant provide continuous data for NIFTY contracts for successive months . Like you get Nifty Feb month contract .Then after expiry you will get Nifty March month contract . But Feb and March Month contracts wont be joined . What a joke . Anyone takes charting data so that he can view continuous charts not broken charts. Esignal is very expensive.

Please Please advise on some reliable data provider for NT7.
Also if anyone can convert my NT 7 strategy to Amibroker i will be highly obliged. Thanks .God Bless yOU ALL. rEGARDS:(