Need help researching gold

Hi,

I recently started trading spot gold and am looking forward to get a bit of guidance with it from experience traders.

Currently, i research using kitco.com for news updates and do a little bif of reading (news) here and there...

also i do some basic tech analysis on the live charts provided by my broker.

I need some guidance with the following..

1. Anyone can guide me to some valuable reading material which can help me get more understanding of this instrument?
  2. What are the things I should be looking in gold charts? any specific patterns?
  3. I think the answer is no.. but still... Is there any indicator showing volume traded for spot gold contracts?

I would really appreciate some guidance from seniors here :)

Thanks in advance..

Hardik

desifxtrader

Hi,

I recently started trading spot gold and am looking forward to get a bit of guidance with it from experience traders.

Currently, i research using kitco.com for news updates and do a little bif of reading (news) here and there...

also i do some basic tech analysis on the live charts provided by my broker.

I need some guidance with the following..

1. Anyone can guide me to some valuable reading material which can help me get more understanding of this instrument?
  2. What are the things I should be looking in gold charts? any specific patterns?
  3. I think the answer is no.. but still... Is there any indicator showing volume traded for spot gold contracts?

I would really appreciate some guidance from seniors here :)

Thanks in advance..

Hardik
Hi Hardik,

http://www.traderji.com/metals/39163-pls-guide-me-day-trading-silver-mini-4.html#post425082

Best of Luck my friend for your journey in trading Gold.

Cheers