need help on formula

When I had initially installed metastock,I had msx.dll file. I dont remember where from I had copied. On reinstallation of metastock, now I do not have this file. presently metastock is not accepting plugins and is reporting errors, which I am not able to make out. I presume missing msx.dll file may be responsible for it.
presently, I could not install aotomatictrendline plugin.
In my brief search in yahoo, I found references to msx.dll but could not get file. I will continue my search.
Thanks for help.

I had requested autotrendline addin supplier for msx.dll file. He has clarified as follows:

Hello,

Msx.dll is an abbrevation and stands for MetaStock Extensiton DLL which is a general name for plug in dlls. For Autotrendline, you can download it from my website, it's name is Autotrend.dll.

Best Regards,
Umit Bozkurt

Now it seems my metastock files have got currupted.

Traderji said:
From the attached chart you have provided it seems that what you need is a trendline breakout exploration.

You can try Metastock Automatic Trendline Add-in 1.0
AFETER DOWNLOADING FROM SITE,IF YOU EXPLORE,SOFTWARE ASKS FOR
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SECURITIES STARTING WITH 'M'.
---------------------------------

To override this problem, open the downloader, go to File->Open. Double Click on the security to open it and then add a M to the beginning of the symbol in the Symbol Field. Save this and then you will be able to use the automatic trendline on that stock.