need help on formula

U

uasish

sachin divase said:
AFETER DOWNLOADING FROM SITE,IF YOU EXPLORE,SOFTWARE ASKS FOR
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SECURITIES STARTING WITH 'M'.
---------------------------------

To override this problem, open the downloader, go to File->Open. Double Click on the security to open it and then add a M to the beginning of the symbol in the Symbol Field. Save this and then you will be able to use the automatic trendline on that stock.
..................................................................................................
Dear Sir,
Yesterday night i tried Traderji's link & downloaded Auto Trend Line(HGS) but
frankly this M factor was disturbing me & hence deleted it.Now to-day i found the solution.This is the precise reason why i like this Forum.Thks.Keep it up seniors.My earlier collction of Automatic Trendline was the following formula:
Trough(1,C,10)+

((((Trough(1,C,10)-Trough(2,C,10))

/

(TroughBars(2,C,10)-TroughBars(1,C,10)))

*TroughBars(1,C
,10)))
Yerterday exploration with Traderji's method in A-M ,i found Alok Text.Now with this HGS Trend line today (10-12-05) it is 70.5344 & with my above
collection it is 65.9667.And my saved default temp. Support is @71.5.Let us
see what happens next few trading session.
Regards
Asish

uasish said:
..................................................................................................
Dear Sir,
Yesterday night i tried Traderji's link & downloaded Auto Trend Line(HGS) but
frankly this M factor was disturbing me & hence deleted it.Now to-day i found the solution.This is the precise reason why i like this Forum.Thks.Keep it up seniors.My earlier collction of Automatic Trendline was the following formula:
Trough(1,C,10)+

((((Trough(1,C,10)-Trough(2,C,10))

/

(TroughBars(2,C,10)-TroughBars(1,C,10)))

*TroughBars(1,C
,10)))
Yerterday exploration with Traderji's method in A-M ,i found Alok Text.Now with this HGS Trend line today (10-12-05) it is 70.5344 & with my above
collection it is 65.9667.And my saved default temp. Support is @71.5.Let us
see what happens next few trading session.
Regards
Asish
Is this an exploration formula?

Traderji as well as other senior members as well as metastock expert,

I would like you to help me in coding explorer formulas on the basis of following conditions.

All the conditions are diff and need seprarte formulas.

1.Show stocks where Close gained more than .2 percent over the last 1 day and low reached a new 1 week low and low is more than .5 percent below low 1 day ago and close is more than .2 percent above open and volume is more than 20% above average volume (5) and volume is above 260000 and close is above .60

2.Show stocks where Close gained more than .25 percent over the weekly close 1 week ago and close gained more than .5 percent over open and close gained more than .5% over close 1 day ago and weekly close gained more than .25 percent over weekly open and weekly Low 1 week ago is below weekly low 2 week ago and weekly close 1 week ago is below weekly open 1 week ago and weekly close 2 week ago is below weekly open 2 week ago and weekly low reached a new 5 week low and weekly low dropped more than 1 percent below low 1 week ago and volume is above 600000 and close above 2 and chart-display is weekly and close is 10% below 10 week high

3.RSI failure swings.........not talking abt divergence I am talking abt failure swings.

Please code the formulas for above exploration to your earliest,

waiting anxiously,

later:)

hello traderji

i have got a formula of consolidation breakout (upside) but it is not working
Could u please tell me another formula.
I would be very much grateful
thank you