Need good advice on NHPC & IRB

Hello Guys,
I am holding some shares of NHPC & IRB (sob sob), and am not sure when to sell them off, to reduce the loss I am going to make. :confused:
I bought the shares during their IPO, and both are way below their IPO prices of Rs36 (NHPC) & Rs185 (IRB Infra).
Please help me in deciding what should I do next, and it would be great if you provide some fundamental analysis of your reasoning.

Thank you

Similar threads