Need Mutual Fund Advice pleeaasseee

I'm 26 years old and have been investing through SIP in 3 MF for past 1year 3000₹ total . I will continue for more 10 years. Do I need to make changes to my portfolio ?? Need help please...I'm looking to put more 2000₹ via sip which fund to select ?
Axis Bluechip (Large cap) - 1000₹
UTI Transport and Logistics (sector find) - 1000₹
Mahindra Badhat Yojana (multicap ) - 1000₹

I'm 26 years old and have been investing through SIP in 3 MF for past 1year 3000₹ total . I will continue for more 10 years. Do I need to make changes to my portfolio ?? Need help please...I'm looking to put more 2000₹ via sip which fund to select ?
Axis Bluechip (Large cap) - 1000₹
UTI Transport and Logistics (sector find) - 1000₹
Mahindra Badhat Yojana (multicap ) - 1000₹
First two are okay. The multicap fund you invested is quite young and unproven, why did you invest in it while you have tried and tested performers in the category, if you want to make any changes to your portfolio then stop this and look for another fund in the category like one from Mirae or Kotak.

And invest the additional ₹2000 in ELSS category(ABSL 96 or Axis Long Term Equity) if you are a salaried person and is within taxable bracket, if not invest in Inveso India Contra Fund or Tata Equity PE Fund.