Need a trading office/group in Bangalore...

C

CreditViolet

Re: for bangalore based traders

Hello guys
A meeting is being considered this weekend.Do contact tachyon at his yahoo id.I will keep you updated here of the progress.

Cheers

CV
:rolleyes:

--------------------------------------
"Trade what you see not what you think and definitely not what others think"

tachy

Hi Traders,

I'm having trouble deciding on a place where we could all meet. We can't just land up somewhere in a public place and then discuss it would be difficult to make any real progress. Maybe some of you could offer suggestions and we could take it from there. If we have suffucient numbers then i could look into booking a small hall or something.

Tachy

C

CreditViolet

Ok guys,here is the place to go.Discussions regarding meetings will be conducted here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bangaloretraders

CV
:eek: :eek:

I agree with Neal's View in principle however I think this itself is the forum and indeed we are exchanging our views. We can start a new thread and follow it up.

Correct me if I am wrong, traderji?

Thanks,
Chetan

C

CreditViolet

chetan_ghatole said:
I agree with Neal's View in principle however I think this itself is the forum and indeed we are exchanging our views. We can start a new thread and follow it up.

Correct me if I am wrong, traderji?

Thanks,
Chetan
Hello Chetan
Its not a forum,its a meeting ground for traders from a certain location.I cant find the Personal Messaging Facility here and I dont think its advisable to ask ppl to put up their personal details at a public forum.Even giving out email addresses isnt advisable as it may lead to spamming.

CV
:eek: :eek:

hi thanks a million i am from bangalore& i am trying to find out someone for a long time i am now seriously into trading i would like to know about any softwares available for technical analysis i am not a rich investor at all .some of the stocks i had choosen had performed well.not always you see.your idea of investors club is fantastic pl tell me about it .