Need a trading office/group in Bangalore...

for bangalore based traders

Hi ppl,

I'm an active trader who has been day and swing trading for the last three years and would like to help out any budding traders from bangalore and around who require any assistance in starting off their trading career, you guys are welcome to email me at
[email protected].

Tachyon

P.S i'm very keen on starting a small traders club in bangalore to hold meetings and exchange trading strategies, ideas etc.

sh50

Re: for bangalore based traders,

Very nice offer though I am not from Bangalore. I hope other cities take cue. I had suggested this long back in a post under the suggestions column. This time a far more experienced person is saying it. Even creditviolet had made a similar offer in one of his posts.

I feel that meetings once a month would greatly enhance the effectiveness of the forum. If you see the map of a place and actually visit the place that could be the difference. The learning curve can be reduced in letter and spirit.

Clubs should be formed in all the major metros. In fact, we should have a list of people from each city displayed in the forum. Those who want to join are welcome; those who don't can opt out. Unlike the market, everyone can follow their own trend here.

Everyone should at least try and meet once to see how well it works. Remember the final decision is made by price action on the chart; not the indicator. The forum is more of an indicator and meeting would be more like a chart. Proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say.

C

CreditViolet

Re: for bangalore based traders,

Hi Tachyon

Consider me in.Nice idea finally implemented.

CV
:eek:

Re: for bangalore based traders

Tachyon said:
Hi ppl,

I'm an active trader who has been day and swing trading for the last three years and would like to help out any budding traders from bangalore and around who require any assistance in starting off their trading career, you guys are welcome to email me at
[email protected].

Tachyon

P.S i'm very keen on starting a small traders club in bangalore to hold meetings and exchange trading strategies, ideas etc.
hey Tachyon,

Why don't you setup your own online club right here at Traderji.com. We can all contribute our 2 pennies too and maybe even request Traderji to give us a seperate thread/forum here.

What do you all think of my suggesstion?