Need a trading office/group in Bangalore...

AW10

Re: Lets meet in Bangalore

Sorry to chip in late.

What I would suggest is the following.

Step 1: Lets meet up on weekend and mingling physically makes lot of difference besides motivation. ( I propose a meet at Cafe Coffe day preferably either at Jayanagar/Cunningham Road or Vittal Malya Road ( Since its in the heart of the city every one can reach the place comfortbaly)

Date is - this Sunday 16th of Aug - Time: 10AM .

First lets share our thoughts,Ideas, problems etc freely - It gives a TRACTION to the wheel - then we can keep the wheel running with seminars, sessions etc by inviting the giants from this forum! ). I can take innitiatives to call or mail all the interested ones .Whats important is a beginning and well begun is half done!!

Since Pls send your contact numbers and email ID to [email protected]. at the meeting meeting we can chalk out all the programs/ events/ helpline that we propose to implement.

Do comment if I miss / or need anything else.

Regards
Raghav
Raghav, Thanks for ACTION oriented message. Appreciate it.
check out if you can create a spreadsheet in googledoc where everybody can key in their details.

Otherwise, just turn-up in coffee day and introduce oneself.

Suggest to edit and take out yr contact details from yr post as it goes against the rules of the forum.

Happy Meeting in Bangalore.

Last edited:

findvikas

Let's have few topics in place and then we will decide on the place to meet.
I have created a Google Group to bring all the members and seniors from Bangalore under one umbrella.

Request you all from Bangalore to join the group here - http://groups.google.com/group/traderji_blr/subscribe

May I request the thread starter or any moderator to include this link on the first page or create a new announcement on the site so that maximum people can find this link and join the group.

findvikas

Re: for bangalore based traders

Guys... lets all join here - http://groups.google.com/group/traderji_blr/
We are planning to conduct meetings and sessions for exchanging ideas and helping each other. Once we have some good number of people and couple of meetings to interact with each others we might have our seniors to join us and teach us from their experience.

:).................
Let's have few topics in place and then we will decide on the place to meet.
I have created a Google Group to bring all the members and seniors from Bangalore under one umbrella.

Request you all from Bangalore to join the group here - http://groups.google.com/group/traderji_blr/subscribe

May I request the thread starter or any moderator to include this link on the first page or create a new announcement on the site so that maximum people can find this link and join the group.

A Bangalore guy trying to learn technical analysis. Do you guys regularly meet up ?

BTW anyone planning to attend Viratech's TA workshop coming weekend ?

Regards,

alroyraj

Re: for bangalore based traders

Guys... lets all join here - http://groups.google.com/group/traderji_blr/
We are planning to conduct meetings and sessions for exchanging ideas and helping each other. Once we have some good number of people and couple of meetings to interact with each others we might have our seniors to join us and teach us from their experience.
This group seems unmoderated and unnecessary unrelated content is on it. Must be some mistake...

hi...greetings to all traderji members!

I am actually a new trader, and have been trading full-time on a self-developed trading systems in Amibroker for quite some time. My problem is that I work from home...which is a huge distraction, and is proving to be a handicap for me. I think that in an office or in a office like environment, my productivity will be better. I am sure a lot of other full-time traders too face this problem.

I am based in Bangalore...so I was wondering if I could get a small trading office space somewhere? Cannot afford a full-office just for myself right now..I think the best idea wud be to have some serious traders come together and rent an office space...that cud really multiply our productivity...often I find myself lonely while trading, and feel the need to discuss things with like-minded ppl....

If ppl are interested, plz pour in ur opinions...we cud really start it!!

also, if anybody had this kind of setup, and can accommodate me, that would also be gr8 for me. I wil happily share the costs/pay rent. I dont day-trade much, so it will be just me, my laptop, and the internet connection. I am a serious trader, and wud not mind in being interviewed or tested before someone lets me work at his place...

waiting for responses...thanks!!