Mysterious Flight MH 370

DSM

It is not surprising, there are so many post convinced as to 'what happened' to MF370, without an iota of self doubt, because that is human nature. Even the Chinese government which lost so many of its nationals, is backing the search and has not made any accusations, nor cast any doubts on the search so far, but rather joined the investigation.

The downside of the internet is that conspiracy theories are spawned by taking a few selective facts, twisting them to a suitable conclusion, while disregarding or ignoring those that are inconvenient, to draw a quick conclusion and 'resolve the mystery' - science, facts and evidence be dammed.

To find a plane that is a few hundred meters long, in an area that covers 40,000 square miles of ocean that is tens of thousands of feet deep is more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack. It will surely take time, maybe a few years, for the mystery to be resolved, but till then we will have to make do with conspiracy theories.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Crash of the Century

March 27, 1977. At 2:00 in the afternoon, a thick fog rolled into the usually quiet Los Rodeos Airport in Tenerife, in the Canary Islands. On the runway sat two fully loaded jumbo airliners, blanketed in fog. An explosion at a nearby airport had redirected air traffic to the undermanned airfield at Tenerife. Within three hours 583 people would be dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaFO9dEeCBQ

Crash of the Century

March 27, 1977. At 2:00 in the afternoon, a thick fog rolled into the usually quiet Los Rodeos Airport in Tenerife, in the Canary Islands. On the runway sat two fully loaded jumbo airliners, blanketed in fog. An explosion at a nearby airport had redirected air traffic to the undermanned airfield at Tenerife. Within three hours 583 people would be dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaFO9dEeCBQ
chalo weekend hai dekh lete hai itna lamba video..

Last edited:
alien kya wo website wale ka sasur tha jo usko sab information de diya :rofl:
traderravi no comment this matter I m serious ok firstly u gayab in many time this traderji .I m bhi gayab :D and many time also .yayayaya u r right miss .sa su rwa to website wale hi hua na :lol: .many time alien live in mars and moon ,kayi aise portal bhi honge jiska use alien bhi kar rahe honge .Bermuda triangle its big example .in second world war .aise kayi rahasya he is earth per jisko scientists bhi pata nahi kar paye he :)

traderravi no comment this matter I m serious ok firstly u gayab in many time this traderji .I m bhi gayab :D and many time also .yayayaya u r right miss .sa su rwa to website wale hi hua na :lol: .many time alien live in mars and moon ,kayi aise portal bhi honge jiska use alien bhi kar rahe honge .Bermuda triangle its big example .in second world war .aise kayi rahasya he is earth per jisko scientists bhi pata nahi kar paye he :)
Tu bhai aap keya kar rahe BOND g.......aap pata karlo....................james bond007.........ko ye mission dia jata...hai.....:)

sorry guys, is it that plan that Russia or Ukraine or some other forces attacked in 2014 and Netherlands and few other countries do research all that ? What is the outcome by the way ? I bet it was Ukraine anyway, what do you say please ?