myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

mmca2006

jdm ,thanks lot for your application G DATA , is it possible to auto fetch intraday data from Google using your software at a periodical interval ( say 5 sec,10 sec etc.).

dear jdm..

myqoutes doesnt download the data from yahoo anymore.. it have been using it from more than a month now and now a dialogue appears "expired. download the new release from volumedigger"
But it seems that the dowload link from the site is broken now.
Pls help

Regards,
Tushar M Lalwani

jdm

dear jdm..

myqoutes doesnt download the data from yahoo anymore.. it have been using it from more than a month now and now a dialogue appears "expired. download the new release from volumedigger"
But it seems that the dowload link from the site is broken now.
Pls help

Regards,
Tushar M Lalwani
the link is working fine. just try again. the software is set to expire at the end of each month. but i do upload the software well in advance so that users do not face any problem.

hills_5000

Ok have downloaded latest version of ami.. ISSUES

a) its a trial version so cannot store database.
b) despite making the database setting to tick after an hr also there are no ticks.
c) except NIFTY symbol and M&M.NS it isnt displaying any other symbol.
d) Symbols are updated in myquotes.

Help :0 ?

the link is working fine. just try again. the software is set to expire at the end of each month. but i do upload the software well in advance so that users do not face any problem.

jdm

cant help on that.

b) despite making the database setting to tick after an hr also there are no ticks.

ami require atleast three bars to produce any graphs. set ami to one minute interval and let myQuotes run for few minutes the bars will appear.

yahoo symbol for nifty is ^nsei. myQuotes does have issues with symbol containing "&".

didnt get your point.

hope this helps

hills_5000

ok dude here's what i meant.. today it worked for NIFTY .. but there no other stock from my list was visible . How do i resolve that ..

Next.. id like the ticks to form the candlestick pattern to use it for intra day..how do i do that ..

I main requirement is to be able to do swing trades during the day... on specific stocks or NIFTY.. so how do i configure it to do that...

If all this is too long to desrcibe here .. i could call you ..if u gimme your number at [email protected]

cant help on that.

ami require atleast three bars to produce any graphs. set ami to one minute interval and let myQuotes run for few minutes the bars will appear.

yahoo symbol for nifty is ^nsei. myQuotes does have issues with symbol containing "&".

didnt get your point.

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

jdm

ok dude here's what i meant.. today it worked for NIFTY .. but there no other stock from my list was visible . How do i resolve that ..

Next.. id like the ticks to form the candlestick pattern to use it for intra day..how do i do that ..

I main requirement is to be able to do swing trades during the day... on specific stocks or NIFTY.. so how do i configure it to do that...

If all this is too long to desrcibe here .. i could call you ..if u gimme your number at [email protected]

as you already mentioned you are running ami on demo mode you wont be able to format the database. unless you are able to do that its useless to use myQuotes.

Last edited by a moderator:

hills_5000

arent you also not using it in demo mode?... if no , how do i get full blown capability...?... buying?.. @ 200USD???? ..any other way?

as you already mentioned you are running ami on demo mode you wont be able to format the database. unless you are able to do that its useless to use myQuotes.

thanks for making this tool available. After reading multple posts and experimenting i am able to setup myquotes with Amibroker. I have 2 questions.
1. Timestamp in amibroker is 15-20 mins ahead of normal time. Although PC time is correct.
2. How do i dump 2-3yrs of previous data and mix it with fresh data from myquotes.

My questions might not be in-line with thread but any guidance is helpful.