My Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer

hey

your yahoo rt data viewer works like rtq downloader which gives nse quotes delayed by 20 mins only nifty rates are on time how come that ways y delayed by so much time

srisara said:
Friends,

I am just releasing a Screen Shot of my NEW Application in Making (Yahoo RealTime Data Viewer 1.0).

This is just to give you all a glimpse of what is that I am currently developing and will bet that it will have rich features to get your Trading going.

It is still in development and Experimentation Stage.

I havent decided yet, when to release the First Trial Version.

If you have any suggestions, please do post it here.

Regards
Satya

Hi Satya

Great , You have done a good job.
I suggest you should add pivot details IN THE FOLLOWING SERIES COLOUMNS AGAINST EACH SCRIPT.- R3,R2,R1, PP , S1, S2 , S3 Preferably inwith colour coding.

Hope you will do it

Contact me if you want any fresh idea.

A.S.JOSHI
+91 98450 41413

qualimec said:
Hi Satya

Great , You have done a good job.
I suggest you should add pivot details IN THE FOLLOWING SERIES COLOUMNS AGAINST EACH SCRIPT.- R3,R2,R1, PP , S1, S2 , S3 Preferably inwith colour coding.

Hope you will do it

Contact me if you want any fresh idea.

A.S.JOSHI
+91 98450 41413
sure it can be implemented.

satya

murthymsr

srisara said:
you need to Login to finanace.yahoo.com to get RT Quotes.
satya
and probably,
chech "Remember my ID on this cmputer"

satya, please confirm/corect.

murthymsr

Hi sathya is it possible to make this suitable for viewing in a smart phone?
Like you could make this as a .sis file or something. just to view the real time rates in our mobile. . as a substitute for livemarketwatch .com offer.It would be wonderfull really.

mkshekar said:
Hi sathya is it possible to make this suitable for viewing in a smart phone?
Like you could make this as a .sis file or something. just to view the real time rates in our mobile. . as a substitute for livemarketwatch .com offer.It would be wonderfull really.
I need to check this with Dot Net Mobile Programming. But do u have Amirboker on Smart Phone?

can u try to install this application on u r smart phone and try?

satya