My Views, My Trades - My Posts

UnionBank

Congestion seen at 188 (major) and 180 (minor)
Should reach there
(minor may be reached t'moro itself, my view only)
Should hold/trade above 171

LTP 174

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
NF

Congestion seen at 10533
(Though anticipating something big, will post if I notice it during day time)
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 10477
(Though IMO should not break, even 10485)

LTP 10489
Bhai, Nifty (future) has never reached 10533 (yet) in its entire lifetime, how come you see 'congestion' there (in the air?), You need to substitute this word 'congestion' with something else to describe that something (which you see) at an uncharted territory.:pompus::D

Vivek

Last edited:
Looking at the results, it might not hold 171

http://www.thehindu.com/business/union-bank-slips-into-the-red/article19977475.ece

But stranger things have happened :)
Yes, you are right, result is not good.
But, (I do not know at what time the result was out) you must have noticed that though market was knowing that result wont be good, but it still closed at the higher levels, because of the momentum in baking index and banking shares.
And even it is also true that market is dynamic and wont stick to news (good or bad), if market has to move in its direction :)

Bhai, Nifty (future) has never reached 10533 (yet) in its entire lifetime, how come you see 'congestion' there (in the air?), You need to substitute this word 'congestion' with something else to describe that something (which you see) at an uncharted territory.:pompus::D

Vivek
I would have replied to your post, if you or some one else would have replied to my post 15. No one dare to comment or reply it.

Further, you are a surgeon, and you want to say that you wont treat or operate a patient, till you do not have all of his diagnostic reports on your table. If so then think yourself in a position some 40/50 years ago, when such things (US, MRI, CTS etc etc) even did not or hardly exist.

I think, you must have read my posts on DOW, and DOW was creating a new ATH every other day (or so), then how I was able to read its congestion points correctly most of the time..

UnionBank

Congestion seen at 188 (major) and 180 (minor)
Should reach there
(minor may be reached t'moro itself, my view only)
Should hold/trade above 171

LTP 174
Bhai, UB did an high of 184
And your apprehensions about UB are negated by the market. :)

Bhai, UB did an high of 184
And your apprehensions about UB are negated by the market. :)
Yeah, they said that higher provisioning will take care of future loans. But I think there are simply too many roadblocks 182 onwards.