My Views, My Trades - My Posts

BNF

Congestion at 25625
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 25525

LTP 25544

Tnb bhai looks like your expecting a correction ? or Shifted to higher strike calls ? Or to pe :D ?
expecting a correction - not at all
shifted to higher strike calls - yes, but not of this series, next series
or to pe - not at all

But how and why you came to such a conclusion.

ap*

expecting a correction - not at all
shifted to higher strike calls - yes, but not of this series, next series
or to pe - not at all

But how and why you came to such a conclusion.
Oh i thought that youve exited 5different strike prices of calls so maybe your expecting a reversal or maybe atleast a pause. Trying to second guess your next move :).

normally I do not leave CE beyond 400, what may come, atleast at eod, so booked profit in 25100 and for 490 and 500, I think 500+ is a good price to book profit.
and booked some of 400C, (as I have quite a few) and t'more is expiry, otherwise I would have carried overnight.

though t'moro likely to get better price, as I anticipate a good gap up open

Fed holds rates steady; 'solid' growth keeps December hike in view

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve kept interest rates unchanged on Wednesday and pointed to solid U.S. economic growth and a strengthening labor market while downplaying the impact of recent hurricanes, a sign it is on track to lift borrowing costs again in December.
The U.S. central bank acknowledged that inflation remained soft, but it did not downgrade its assessment of inflation expectations. It also noted that the nation's unemployment rate had declined further.

https://www.investing.com/news/econ...dy-ahead-of-trumps-leadership-decision-761488