My Views, My Trades - My Posts

BN spot

BankNifty position is like a cat on the wall. The closing is not bearish (but at a mix juncture), but the news flowing in are too bearish, for BN and market in general.

As per 100 points theory
If BN crosses and sustains above 24833, then will go up for 100 points
and
If breaches and remains below 24800, then will move down for 100 points (min) and may extend further.

Though my bias, is for an upmove, may (or may not) be after a dip, Just my view.

Monday is likely to be highly volatile day, with good up and down moves, so trade cautiously.

BNF

hmmmm
likely to open gap down
may be open = high or open = low
in former case, likely to move further downside and in later case, may move sideways after open and then may move down further (depending where it opens) and after some time correction, may move upside.

May open in between 24800-750 or touch it after open.

As per 100 points theory,
should touch 24750 around.

BNF

hmmmm
likely to open gap down
may be open = high or open = low
in former case, likely to move further downside and in later case, may move sideways after open and then may move down further (depending where it opens) and after some time correction, may move upside.

May open in between 24800-750 or touch it after open.

As per 100 points theory,
should touch 24750 around.
Oooo, my analyss proved wrong
and
I am the happiest person, that its proved wrong :D :happy:

batao kyun !!!!!

BN spot

BankNifty position is like a cat on the wall. The closing is not bearish (but at a mix juncture), but the news flowing in are too bearish, for BN and market in general.

As per 100 points theory
If BN crosses and sustains above 24833, then will go up for 100 points
and
If breaches and remains below 24800, then will move down for 100 points (min) and may extend further.

Though my bias, is for an upmove, may (or may not) be after a dip, Just my view.

Monday is likely to be highly volatile day, with good up and down moves, so trade cautiously.
But this one proved right !!! lol :joyful:
100 points theory for upside proved right