My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi Karan Bhai,Viju and I were discussing about those traders who trade vwap and luckily you posted.I have few queries on vwap,I think your pm is full?Pls make a room for new pm's.I have only 5-6 queries.
Bhai, pls post those queries in public. akele akele gyaan leke bhagne ka irada hai kya? :annoyed:

Hum loss me hai, isliye hamare saath racism mat kijiye. :D

Who knows, if karan bhai dropped by that means pratap sir or eku bhai may also come.. :clap:

Aman bhai also knows many things..

Query post karo in public.. Q tough hai to old thread will be read again.. :clap:

thanks

^k^

Hi Karan Bhai,Viju and I were discussing about those traders who trade vwap and luckily you posted.I have few queries on vwap,I think your pm is full?Pls make a room for new pm's.I have only 5-6 queries.
Last time u were bit impatient and also deleted ur thread. :annoyed:
Hi aja,I wish I could help you,but I am not trading VWAP at all and I am not that expert in it.
When I was new on the system,I had many queries, but no one answered me in my struggling period.So I opened a thread and started posting my daily trades on it.There also no one corrected me.Later I found that I was trading VWAP,AMA Band in a very wrong way.Vijay corrected me there few times.Does it mean Vijay is expert in it?
Ye,he’s.
I shocked to see that when Pratap Sir shared this system,it had many followers,but
No one correcting my trades.But I used to get lot of pm on afl request,pdf request, how to plot vwap,how that was long-short trade queries.But not a single comment on my mistake.
Later I faced some losses, so left trading vwap and deleted my thread as it was based on wrong assumptions.

Here also you can see that Vijay is only trading it and no one correcting his mistakes if any.Pratap Sir also shared very advanced stuffs like 2days vwap,but not a single chart or a query by anyone on the system.Why so?Because VWAP looks very easy from outside,but its very complex,its complexity is the biggest barrier that at some point a trader get very depressed trading it.

So I simply suggest you to trade any simple system,but not VWAP at this level when you have left with a very small amount.You are not in an experimental mode as you need a quick buck.Please find a part time job.Day trading is very tough and its much tougher in your condition.

Best Luck aja.

I take a trade. It will either succeed or fail.
If it fails-no problem,I have one more chance to make it breakeven.

If it succeed-I made 300rs, now I have a fear that if I take another trade,I will lose this profit and I will end a day with 2nd trades loss+ brokerage.

This is the biggest misery when you trade with very small amount and I even dont know how to face this situation.It breaks you inside :(
P.S.-Concentrate on taking out the fear of loosing,fear of execution first.Trade with very small quantity like 20-30 shares.Other things are secondary.

Just to add some info.

Mungus was using VWAP bands quite successfully.

Acc to Mungus "VWAP gives 65% accurate trades
AMA gives 55% Signals
And ADN gives 90% accuracy if mixed with VWAP and AMA Concept.Please go through Pratap Sir's thread."
Any link of pratap sir thread?

Edit. Got it. Dont need the link anymore.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Just to add some info.

Mungus was using VWAP bands quite successfully.

Acc to Mungus "VWAP gives 65% accurate trades
AMA gives 55% Signals
And ADN gives 90% accuracy if mixed with VWAP and AMA Concept.Please go through Pratap Sir's thread."
Do u have contact with Mungus?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I take a trade. It will either succeed or fail.
If it fails-no problem,I have one more chance to make it breakeven.

If it succeed-I made 300rs, now I have a fear that if I take another trade,I will lose this profit and I will end a day with 2nd trades loss+ brokerage.

This is the biggest misery when you trade with very small amount and I even dont know how to face this situation.It breaks you inside :(
My ledger is also in red. I don have any rights to advise u..

Still that fear component can be partly removed by doing honest bar replay. Instead of replaying it automatically, use enter keys to click the next arrow in bar replay window.
So basically u can analyse the chart at ur own pace. So if u decided to buy, then note it down and then only press the enter key..
U will definitely feel the fear..
After repeating this exercise, u will have confidance in identifying setups and definitely fear will reduce..