My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
thanks happy ji for the idea. even USB ports have rusted. so now thinking of getting new cabinet also. only thing which can be salvaged is HDD and DVD drive.

yes wisp bro, I have that surge protector and everything is routed through inverter.
regarding movie, I said that after interval it is bit emotional. ending is quite good and no sad ness.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
thanks happy ji for the idea. even USB ports have rusted. so now thinking of getting new cabinet also. only thing which can be salvaged is HDD and DVD drive.

yes wisp bro, I have that surge protector and everything is routed through inverter.
regarding movie, I said that after interval it is bit emotional. ending is quite good and no sad ness.
Bhai, instead of buying/replacing so many components, buy a new macbook air 13, its available at a good price (56K), lower than when I bought.

Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Bhai, instead of buying/replacing so many components, buy a new macbook air 13, its available at a good price (56K), lower than when I bought.

Vivek
MacBook is out of budget bhai.

Enquired about a desktop, New one 7k .
Core 2 duo, motherboard brand not known, 160 gb hdd, 2gb ddr 2 ram. Index cabinet.

Same config in Amazon is 5k. :confused:
You will get the same configuration for Rs 3500 in secondhand market with branded motherboard.These are good enough for our work and if they give 1-2 year service,still good if you consider the cost.

Smart_trade

vijkris

Learner and Follower
You will get the same configuration for Rs 3500 in secondhand market with branded motherboard.These are good enough for our work and if they give 1-2 year service,still good if you consider the cost.

Smart_trade
Ya, I had in mind that 10k is needed, but got surprised with the quote. The config they offered is higher than what I have been using.:lol:

Looking for New only. Still will try to get a new one in 5k.:D

Any amount greater than 15k means I have to break fixed deposit.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Ya, I had in mind that 10k is needed, but got surprised with the quote. The config they offered is higher than what I have been using.

Looking for New only. Still will try to get a new one in 5k.:D

Any amount greater than 15k means I have to break fixed deposit.
FDs are anyway giving 6.95% per annum, you can earn that much in 20 trading days ;)
Just joking....keep your FDs intact.

Vivek