My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I hope I wont be banned for posting this.

thanks
If people are having issues, let us not post trades,trade logs etc as it serves no purpose of learning /sharing and it gives rise to lots of problems and arguments. We can share charts with trading principles marked so that there is some logic which others can learn.It could be on 1 contract or 100 contracts is immaterial.

But expecting traders to post charts in real time is not practical, he will manage the trade which gives him profit/loss or post charts ??

We have been a bit liberal when someone posts trades in extreme happiness or to explain a point in trading but we have taken not so liberal view when the trades are posted to show how great a trader is or for solicitation/tips giving .

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Re: My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

I agree. no loss in that case. but sorry to bother u again vivek ji. I was also referring to this entry.
I was referring to the first rally, also my chart is of futures (5min)and yours must be cash (3min)
No Botheration at all
Thanks
Vivek

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower

I was reffering to the first rally, also my chart is of futures (5min)and yours must be cash (3min)
No Botheration at all
Thanks
Vivek
ok so, the 2nd rally would have failed. anyway hammer gave an indication of reversal.

vivektrader

ok so, the 2nd rally would have failed. anyway hammer gave an indication of reversal.

I will put it this way (depending on whatever little I have read) in this case when a script is in downtrend, before the trend changes
- it will first break a major trend line (which I have shown)

Then one of the following things will happen:
1.It will retest the extreme (the low of the day in this case)---most common. It may undershoot (common) or overshoot the extreme. ( in this case it undershot, you should expect this and try to book profit above/near low of the day by keeping your stop loss tight.
2.It forms a flag which finally fails( failed final flag) and trend reverses.(this happened here)
3.it forms a flag and then the trend continues in the original direction.
4.their is a steep V reversal which is very rare, you can't plan for this.
Regards
Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower

I will put it this way (depending on whatever little I have read) in this case when a script is in downtrend, before the trend changes
- it will first break a major trend line (which I have shown)

Then one of the following things will happen:
1.It will retest the extreme (the low of the day in this case)---most common. It may undershoot (common) or overshoot the extreme. ( in this case it undershot, you should expect this and try to book profit above/near low of the day by keeping your stop loss tight.
2.It forms a flag which finally fails( failed final flag) and trend reverses.(this happened here)
3.it forms a flag and then the trend continues in the original direction.
4.their is a steep V reversal which is very rare, you can't plan for this.
Regards
Vivek
u remember everything. :clap::clapping:
I also read that but failed to apply here.
now 2 sl hit in crude. was trying to scalp in sideways:(

vivektrader

u remember everything. :clap::clapping:
I also read that but failed to apply here.
now 2 sl hit in crude. was trying to scalp in sideways:(
2sl rule can be applied only in strong trends, stay out of sideways buddy.
Its only 10rupee range you can't exploit such narrow range considering its 2000rupee plus script.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

2sl rule can be applied only in strong trends, stay out of sideways buddy.
Its only 10rupee range you can't exploit such narrow range considering its 2000rupee plus script.
ya.. both sl hit. I was supposed to remember my trading plan that in sideways sl must be @ end of range. wil post chart.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
oh. discovered a mistake in afl, it was showing wrong YDAY vwap value.:p
So after rectification, From the beginning crude was in "neutral zone", Only advanced traders must trade .