My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Re: My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

the eg u showed is similar to ROSS HOOk re-entry technique, it was my first price action book I read, 4 yrs ago!!!! . Tried to make afl for hook techniques, but my afl skills were pathetic at that time
He said look for reentry within 3 bars.
thanks
I can't handle so much information (that you have on your chart) in live market. I don't have more than one or two MAs on my chart.
Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
one basic question, can there be a rally in INSIDE bar.?

thanks
about rally inside bar pls reread subhadip explanation of rally decline. ts trade entry should have been earlier mpl add also couple of bars earlier.nice trade in rcap
ya TS was late entry . did not add couple of bars earlier due to 12.30 Inside bar.
I think subhadip sir told rally/decline and mph/mpl in big Inside bar is invalid.
thanks

vivektrader

ya TS was late entry . did not add couple of bars earlier due to 12.30 Inside bar.
I think subhadip sir told rally/decline and mph/mpl in big Inside bar is invalid.
thanks
Here rally doesn't mean a change in trend (from downtrend to uptrend). I am answering from Saint's teach a man to fish.
Thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower

I can't handle so much information (that you have on your chart) in live market. I don't have more than one or two MAs on my chart.
Thanks
no offence, u wil faint if u see the original vwap chart by pratap sir.I reverse engineered it so that people do not get confused by seeing my charts.

thanks

Last edited:

vivektrader

Two bar method is used to assess change in trend when you don't have a nearby mph in a downtrend (for example) to mark your tsl, like when you have almost a vertical fall or a vertical rise in an uptrend.
So in that case you trail your stop at the top of 2 bar back in a downtrend (vice versa in UT)
This is my understanding.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Here rally doesn't mean a change in trend (from downtrend to uptrend). I am answering from Saint's teach a man to fish.
Thanks
ya. exactly:clapping:
I am unable to reproduce now from fish thread, but according to that relcap (rally ?) arrow, must be entered. and loss must also be accepted as part of plan. this is what I remember. I also remember Subhadip sir saying inside INSIDE bar,no trades.:confused:
My practical experience- always faced loss, i.e trend did not continue, i.e low of inside bar rarely taken out, incase rentry taken @ end of rally and start of decline.
hope I m clear. :D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Two bar method is used to assess change in trend when you don't have a nearby mph in a downtrend (for example) to mark your tsl, like when you have almost a vertical fall or a vertical rise in an uptrend.
So in that case you trail your stop at the top of 2 bar back in a downtrend (vice versa in UT)
This is my understanding.
ahaa... i forgot this. i trail just @ previous high(in vertical DT)not high of 2 bars back, always get stopped out. then again have to reenter based on saint sir.
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower

the eg u showed is similar to ROSS HOOk re-entry technique, it was my first price action book I read, 4 yrs ago!!!! . Tried to make afl for hook techniques, but my afl skills were pathetic at that time:lol:
He said look for reentry within 3 bars.
thanks
I agree. no loss in that case. but sorry to bother u again vivek ji. I was also referring to this entry.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Leaving number of lots is alright, its a personal preference.
We can share trade details with timings from terminal.

If trade details from terminal are not shared, I don't believe the trades are real, it is as simple as that.

I know it is against the rules to post your trades here but then just writing entered here, exited there doesnt give that credibility.
Sorry but I am little straight forward here, why me or rather any other person here should believe the markings people make on chart when there is no proof supporting it.

P.S. ----->We guys say for tipster we should ask contract note to confirm the details, isn't that applicable to people here also.

"I would suggest that please make a rule that people should not post anything at all referring to their trades if it is not supported by details from terminal"

If moderator feel it is offensive or attack on an individual, feel free to remove the post or BAN me from traderji.
interesting quote from a senior:D