$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

AW10

Hi AW10,

Power failure could be either Scheduled or Unscheduled.
But unscheduled power failures hit us badly.
Scheduled failures may not as harsh as unscheduled.
Just as example ,we had an scheduled power cut in our area from
1500-1600 hrs.
At 1500 hrs nifty was trading around 5302 ,I placed limit order for 5305
and closed my position,ultimately it went up to 5315.
I did not venture to put a higher order because the other day I put an
order 2 points away and market at that point took U-turn.

Well ,solution for power failure could lie in buying GOOD inverter.And those
already having the system could come forward to help us.
What if the power fails at your broker's end ?
Their system crashes in the middle of the day ? Market chaos hit during the day due to some unexpected news which triggered during mkt hours ? Our computers hard disk crashes in the middle of mkt hours ?

Columbus, by extending the discussion on this topic, I am trying to address issue of disaster management and as a trader having plan to face them. Power failure is just one of them example. In the absence of it, when disaster hits, we will start digging the well when house is on fire.

Is it how we want to run our business ?

In my opinion, it is something that any serious trader should be prepared to face. Ofcourse, there is no limit to how far we want to go in this field of disaster mgmt.
Still better to be prepared then feel sorry later.

Happy Trading

sumitdasjoshi

When you're risking your own money, do you feel the need to find that secret information that nobody yet knows or find the perfect trade setup?

Some traders are so obsessed with trying to find the perfect trade that they end up not trading enough to come out profitable. Trading is not the line of work you want to be if you're a perfectionist. You can plan a trade systematically only to end up losing money because an unforeseen event invalidates the trade setup you so thought was sooo perfect and your trade slaps you in the face and goes against you.

While you don't want to become a careless and impulsive trader, you don't want to be an extreme perfectionist either. Remember there's no such thing as a guaranteed profit.
Instead of being perfect, try being average. For all the "A" students out there, I know this almost sounds blasphemous since I'm basically suggesting you strive for a "C" grade. But give it a try.

Rather than look for the "perfect" setup, just find a profitable setup. Yes, you might make less profit per trade, but you'll feel better. Compare how it feels to strive for perfect standards versus average standards. You may find that you prefer average standards since you're more relaxed. Since you'll be putting on more trades, your profits will improve.

Trading is all about probabilities. You must make many trades to get the law of averages to work in your favor. As long as the setups are solid, and you're using sound money management and risk control, you'll make enough trades to come out ahead. You'll be able to get the losing trades "off your back" and focus on winning trades.

If you're an uptight perfectionist, you'll always be on edge and will hardly be able to execute any trades. This will be your downfall because you won't be able to pull the trigger on traders that were "less than perfect" but were profitable.

Dare to be average and see what happens. A student who makes straight "A's" may be smarter but the "C" student sitting behind him may be richer.​

columbus

Dear members,

Please clarify me, wheather Commodity or Option trading
which is better.

Regards.
Asaithambi
In my personal opinion more margin means more RISK.
On lower end you have shares at 5 times the exposure ,and on higher
end you have Forex with 500 times the exposure.Different instruments carry
different times the exposure.Risk profile of different instruments given below
and different boarders have their own opinions.From least to highest

1.Bonds
2.Shares
3.Nifty futures and Nifty options
4.Stock futures and Stock options
5.Commodity
6.Currency (dollar vs INR)
7.Forex.

sumitdasjoshi

well guys most of time came across that people ask me what system i am trading but if i tell you my system than you will never learn, and you will always depand on me so why not you make your own system and let me help you to build your own system so let me introduce you with some of ,my friends that will help you in your own system .

kaly422000

in my trading terminal there is two guys.one sits infront of the terminal right from 9 to 3-30 and he earns his leaving by intraday cash only.he is not a techie neither he has live chart but he trades on certain scrips, which he knows better than any one.he has grown a sound instinct to recognise the monemtum of his stocks in either side.
he recognise volume expansion or contraction of his scrips very well.
these r examples.