$$my success story and my live tread[nifty&option]$$

Do you think my system is profitable ?

• Total voters

sumitdasjoshi

Divergence Trading

What if there was a low risk way to sell near the top or buy near the bottom of a trend?

What if you were already in a long position and you could know ahead of time the perfect place to exit instead of watching all your unrealized gains vanish before your eyes because your trade reverses direction?

What if you believe a currency pair will continue to fall but would like to go short at a better price or a less risky entry?

Well there is a way. Its called divergence trading.

Divergence is basically price action measured in relationship to an oscillator indicator. It doesn't really matter what type of oscillator you use. You can use RSI, Stochastic, MACD, CCI, etc. etc. The great thing about divergences is that you can use them as a leading indicator and after some practice, its not too difficult to spot.

When traded properly, you can be consistently profitable with divergences. The best thing about divergences is that since youre usually buying near the bottom or selling near the top, your risk on your trades are very small relative to your potential reward. Cha ching!
Higher Highs and Lower Lows

Just think higher highs and lower lows.

If price is making highs, the oscillator should also be making higher highs. If price is making lower lows, the oscillator should also be making lower lows.

If they are NOT, that means price and the oscillator are diverging from each other. Hence the term, divergence.

There are TWO types of divergence:

1. Regular
2. Hidden

sumitdasjoshi

Regular Divergence

A regular divergence is used as a possible sign for a trend reversal.

If the price is making lower lows (LL), but the oscillator is making higher lows (HL), this is considered regular bullish divergence.

If the price is making a higher high (HH), but the oscillator is lower high (LH), then you have regular bearish divergence.

sumitdasjoshi

Almost anyone who wants to succeed needs to ask themselves certain questions before beginning to trade. Essentially, it is a matter of counting the cost BEFORE, not after you decide you want to pursue trading as a serious part of your life.

What time period trader are you? How long do you feel comfortable holding a trade and how much financial risk can you comfortably assume on a one contract basis? How much money would you need to lose before you quit trading? How much would you need to win to quit? You should know the answers to these important questions before trading, and review them frequently. Your money management skills are the most important tools you have to trade the markets. With good risk averse money management skills, and even a mediocre trading approach, you will be successful. With a great trading approach and poor money management skills, you will lose money. Remember, a winner will find a way to win with a losing trading system and a loser finds a way to lose with a winning trading system. No man with a failed home life truly achieves any success.

desifxtrader

tody is not a good day for me a loss 3500 rs .
Forget today. Tomorrow is a new day.

I don't trade Nifty, hence I don't know much about it's characteristics. I found these two pieces of charts somewhere floating in the internet and thought it might help you thou I don't have any ideas or explainations.

I hope you could derive some ideas and benefit tomorrow:

Best of Luck :thumb: