MY Pair Trades( Dairy)

coolbull

Many such threads start and close on traderji, guess one more to the list.. I think such threads also shows the rate of survival of traders, I had tried to do the same on traderji long time back, blew up my account.. :)
It is not the same ...in my case.....i started this thread with a thought that i would post live TRADES along with the explanation or my view to take a trade but for me it was not possible to type and trade and think about how to put the right message to all the traders......i would love to write messages and threads as many as i can because i grew up as trader with traderji, i thought it would be my best way to thanks to all the unsung traderji heroes who try there level best to learn,earn,teach and mentor @ the same time facing all the ifs and buts of trading,psychological impact of trading, teaching....this forum has many traders who fight there daily battle and teach the art of fighting and living to others.....i wont name anybody like cause list is huge....just dig this forum and you would come to know that all this gems are equivalent to all classic traders and writes.. for traders like us.......Hats off to all of you who trade and write and explain to others........Thanks for taking time and reading this....happy trading ...god bless

Last edited: