My Options Trading Diary

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Trades So far in July series are :

There were few good as well as bad trades. The one trade in Nifty went in big loss. Nifty was showing good signs of moving up as per options data. But there was some turnaround due to poor earnings and global cues.

trying to improve the trades further in august series. :)
that reliance trade massively contributed to profits :clapping:

yup, that was something which was available at cheap price due to low IV and was waiting for that perfect moment to enter the trade. Got that moment and was rewarded :)

Same was the case with BHEL which i exited at 272 , later bhel went to 289 in next 3-4 sessions. Also exited arvind earlier @ 5.45 which later went to almost 20.. Lets explore something new now in this series

TraderRavi

low risk profile
yup, that was something which was available at cheap price due to low IV and was waiting for that perfect moment to enter the trade. Got that moment and was rewarded :)

Same was the case with BHEL which i exited at 272 , later bhel went to 289 in next 3-4 sessions. Also exited arvind earlier @ 5.45 which later went to almost 20.. Lets explore something new now in this series
surprising there is no infy trade in your list , infy made massive move on result day .

actually infy had already run up quite a bit and the main reason was the options were very costly and even if infy would have moved by only 1 to 2 percent upside it would have resulted in loss because of drop in IV after results.
But it surprised in results and the massive move.

rpsvinod

Hey Vinod as you mentioned that ur new to options, its better you read about options in detail first. There are very good posts available here from senior members and you should definitely visit them once :)

Once you have the basic knowledge we can further discuss on it.
All the best :)
Hi pnilesh,
Thanks for ur reply..'ll go thru it., and at the same time 'll track u.
RPS. VINOD

Trades So far in July series are :

There were few good as well as bad trades. The one trade in Nifty went in big loss. Nifty was showing good signs of moving up as per options data. But there was some turnaround due to poor earnings and global cues.

trying to improve the trades further in august series. :)
Well, that Nifty trade gave really an absolute bad impression about your way of trading. Having a look now at all the trades you showed in your trading sheet, specially the onces you not mentioned, you give an absolute other impression of yours. :thumb:

All the best for your next series / Dan

Well, that Nifty trade gave really an absolute bad impression about your way of trading. Having a look now at all the trades you showed in your trading sheet, specially the onces you not mentioned, you give an absolute other impression of yours. :thumb:

All the best for your next series / Dan

HAHA yes nifty trade was really bad. but i had very high conviction which failed :)
And thanks for your positive reply :)