My Options Trading Diary

What does nifty options data suggest? Any opinions?
:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: Posting he is trading 40 lots of options in Nifty and then asking such questions. :rofl::rofl:

well i am no expert ..
But once money gets half it;s Time to say bye bye kansas.
even if u are able to save 40% . its good something is better then nothing.

There should be stop loss depending on what one can afford to loose.

imagine as crock has bitten your leg Now what u want to do cut your leg Or wait till he drags u into deep ocean.

in End choice is always yours . keep a SL
Good luck

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: Posting he is trading 40 lots of options in Nifty and then asking such questions. :rofl::rofl:
Hi Somatung,

What is in it to laugh? we are here to discuss. so hope everyone is interested in it?

buying 40 lots cost me only 10k. it is not very big amount that i cant have a discussion with other boarders here.

well i am no expert ..
But once money gets half it;s Time to say bye bye kansas.
even if u are able to save 40% . its good something is better then nothing.

There should be stop loss depending on what one can afford to loose.

imagine as crock has bitten your leg Now what u want to do cut your leg Or wait till he drags u into deep ocean.

in End choice is always yours . keep a SL
Good luck
Thanks test123. I do exit loss making positions quickly. but here i have bought it with some expectations of nift making a move. if it wont then will have some other trade.
But i have made this on conviction of upmove. Lets wait now and i am holding it for now.

since u have decided to wait let us know the result did that crock took u into deep ocean lmao we will see :)

expect the worst Hope for best cheers
and 4k is sufficient to feed 20 ppls for 1 day Smiles shhhhh

i m out of discussion

You have dedicated a long houl play u somewhere in brain have made dedication to hold call and it will go x4 x8
Why regret the decision once u are stong be confident winning losing doesn;t matter :)
Be salman " Ek baar commitment karde de to main SL ki bhi nahi sunta lol
Shrum pe Prapt karo prem se Tyag Karo ^^
and Your losses are best teacher so never allow it to be wasted :)

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Trades So far in July series are :

There were few good as well as bad trades. The one trade in Nifty went in big loss. Nifty was showing good signs of moving up as per options data. But there was some turnaround due to poor earnings and global cues.

trying to improve the trades further in august series. :)
Hi pnilesh,

Really great trades:thumb:., But I 'm very new to Options..want some guidance from the real traders instead of some theoritical views..

RPS. VINOD

Hi pnilesh,

Really great trades:thumb:., But I 'm very new to Options..want some guidance from the real traders instead of some theoritical views..

RPS. VINOD

Hey Vinod as you mentioned that ur new to options, its better you read about options in detail first. There are very good posts available here from senior members and you should definitely visit them once :)

Once you have the basic knowledge we can further discuss on it.
All the best :)