My Option Trades without looking at OI or GREEKS

Have no issues with the action by Mods as I have historically seen them to be doing a good job! All I would like to say here is that, reading the thread would not show the intent to be malafide! Moreover I never used the adjectives like sureshot, torpedo or defenit target etc. Never used in this thread or elsewhere. In fact I never gave any target. And hence I said that its the language that matters! Fact is I am still at sea to find targets. I strongly feel that the thread was probably evolving gradually towards finding ways to what the "Title" says ! My personal opinion is, and maybe I have formed this opinion because the post is mine : It was a harmless Post and should not have invited deletion!
ST, I wanted these words to come out of my system (mind) so that I feel relieved and your Post gave me that opportunity to post my views on the matter !
There is no issue pending about this 'issue' from my side. I had written to Traderji and I write here once again : The prime focus has to be the best interest of Traderji !
I have understood now, the hard way and trust a few others also might have learnt a lesson or two about acceptable Posts, from this episode ! I shall strive not to violate the rules knowingly !
Maybe you would feel like posting a small comment again on this post of mine, but this is the last post about this issue from my side!
Thanks and regards.
-Umesh Mandal
Jaipur
Hi Umesh,

As long as the post does not carry any solicitation, tips, arrogant and foul language there is no reason that it gets deleted. As a forum we have much bigger responsibility to adhere to the SEBI rules and we cannot risk SEBI action on the forum for satisfying "adulthood " and adventure of some of our posters.

Also be informed that the posts are deleted by Mod, Supermod and admin ( any one of them) and where the posts are on the boarderline area, the personal judgement comes into play. Someone may feel that the post is more of a solicitation, or bragging or insulting others post...someone may not feel that. But for clear informative posts no body has anything against the post or the poster posting it.

Smart_trade

@ Smart_trade

can i ask a question what does category called Trading Diary means ?
one is suppose to post there executes order in live market ?
Or one needs to post trades after market hours ?

or it;s just name sake ...

the author of such thread aren;t forcing anyone to follow them are they ?

One more good thread got locked i.e mohit;s thread lol.:mad:
SEBI doesn;t have problem when some FII enters with 6500 crores ramps market 400 pts up and same will ramp down within 2 week killing all small investor but they have problem with forum lol
just saying

so whats next NL server ? lol or Russian hosting lmao

Last edited:
@ Smart_trade

can i ask a question what does category called Trading Diary means ?
one is suppose to post there executes order in live market ?
Or one needs to post trades after market hours ?

or it;s just name sake ...

the author of such thread aren;t forcing anyone to follow them are they ?

One more good thread got locked i.e mohit;s thread lol.:mad:
SEBI doesn;t have problem when some FII enters with 6500 crores ramps market 400 pts up and same will ramp down within 2 week killing all small investor but they have problem with forum lol
just saying

so whats next NL server ? lol or Russian hosting lmao
Dont teach us our jobs, Trading diary certainly does not mean giving trading calls on whatsapp or phone...the thread you are talking about was not closed because he posted his trades but he is violating forum rules by inviting people to join in the whatsapp group /phone ( whether for money or otherwise is immaterial) .This is a serious violation amounting to diverting the forum traffic. Dont be surprised if the thread gets deleted and the ID gets banned soon.

Regarding SEBI you may write your grievances to SEBI directly.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Thanks for Closure

No issues Mod got your point we need to follow the rules as per the guidelines .... anyways my intention is always to keep things as live as possible for others so that if i am profiting others too can .... I am new to TJ anyways guys (test123 , umesh...) thanks for your support and Mod thanks again for a closure you are doing a great work .... :thumb:

ram2010

Dont teach us our jobs, Trading diary certainly does not mean giving trading calls on whatsapp or phone...the thread you are talking about was not closed because he posted his trades but he is violating forum rules by inviting people to join in the whatsapp group /phone ( whether for money or otherwise is immaterial) .This is a serious violation amounting to diverting the forum traffic. Dont be surprised if the thread gets deleted and the ID gets banned soon.

Regarding SEBI you may write your grievances to SEBI directly.

Smart_trade
great work.:thumb: thanks, nothing else to say