my MCX trades.

nitingosavi

Sorry to see that you had to book at 3036. But it is not your fault. The damn thing is so irritatingly range bound that one can not know when and how far above or down the range it would go.
Call it luck, I was out and when I came and turned the terminal on around 6.40, it was already past 3055. So I waited till it hit upper circuit and shorted at 3082 after the pullback. I partially booked at 3048. Now on TSL

Metals, btw, are on Sell on high mode at present. Be careful.

Goodluck.
thanks bro.
I am already short in metals. copp and zinc. and long in in NG.

now, as zinc trade also in good profit now.. may think to carry 50% of each trade ..if copper breaks below 339.60 I will carry all positions. lets see.

s/l is always there..:)

Dax Devil

thanks bro.
I am already short in metals. copp and zinc. and long in in NG.

now, as zinc trade also in good profit now.. may think to carry 50% of each trade ..if copper breaks below 339.60 I will carry all positions. lets see.

s/l is always there..:)
Copper is a nasty beast. So is Nickel. I hardly trade in them now but they get out of the groove faster than crude if on lower TF. I used to take partial or full profits frequently and then do reentering. Zinc and lead always put me to sleep so I stopped looking at them. :). NG long is good as winters are around.
But given the present global commodity scene, I would think twice before carrying positions overnight. Let's not forget the long weekend, and on top, India has no say in commodity market internationally.

Take care.

nitingosavi

booked zinc short fully @ 110.40 :clap:
booked copper short fully @ 337.8 :clap::clap:

now just NG with me long @ 163.80 will add more longs if it crosses 165.4 till then s/l is my friend.

Dax Devil

crude looks like loosing its positive momentum.. for next few days.. high chances are there now to break on down side..

sold just 1 lot as a token .. @ 2973 keeping no s/l as of now
Monday ko dekhenge !
I took a small-risk BTST trade and got long with minis at 2957, the last time low. I think price will hold around or above it as russian parliament fully backed Putin to join the western world in its decision to start bombing the IS in syria.

Dax Devil

Nitin, this might interest you.

Source Reuters dot com

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Oil prices jumped as much as 4 percent on Thursday, boosted by a rally in U.S. gasoline on worries about potential damage to oil installations from a hurricane headed for the U.S. East Coast, traders said.

Heightened geopolitical risk from the worsening war in Syria also boosted crude futures in earlier trade.

U.S. crude rose $1.76, or 3.9 percent, to $46.86 a barrel by 9:40 a.m. EDT (1340 GMT) after hitting a one-week high of $47.10.

Brent, the global benchmark for oil, was up $1.25, or 2.5 percent, at $49.62 a barrel.

Weather forecasters said Hurricane Joaquin could hit the New York metropolitan area as a tropical storm on Tuesday, potentially following the destructive course of Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

Traders watch Atlantic hurricanes because they can lead to precautionary shutdowns of Gulf of Mexico oil and gas platforms, and in exceptional cases damage energy infrastructure.