my MCX trades.

nitingosavi

shorted silver @ 35460 I hope it will fall without hitting days high-- 50-100 rs enough for me:D

fallen quickly.. was unable to book.. hit my stop..@ 35533

Last edited:

umeshmandal

Giving you advise not asked for but just could not resist :
Please control your urge to over trade, you are tracking so many open positions simultaneously.
Frankly, if you are actually trading all that you have posted, please concentrate on your 'game plan', target, SL etc and stop trying to prove yourself here for others!
No offence meant Nitin, please dont take any. Its a sincere advise!!!!!!!!!!!

nitingosavi

Crude fell as if bottom removed, breaks 3000! On what basis was your Long entry? Something to do with "oversold"???
no umesh nothing to do with oversold...
was trying to buy @ 3025-30..but bought at @ 3042. definitely bought at higher than I wanted to.

my usual practise is while trading positional I buy when it comes within my digestible level of stop-loss.

but I accept it is a very wrong unconfirmed entry.

I think it will go max to 2960 not more than that on downside. or 44.80 USD which almost tested.

Last edited:

umeshmandal

no umesh nothing to do with oversold...
was trying to buy @ 3025-30..but bought at @ 3042. definitely bought at higher than I wanted to.

my usual practise is while trading positional I buy when it comes within my digestible level of stop-loss.

but I accept it is a very wrong unconfirmed entry.

I think it will go max to 2960 not more than that on downside. or 44.80 USD which almost tested.
So do you plan to add near 2960 with strict SL ??