My Evolved Intraday Trading Technique with EarnByNifty AFL on Amibroker.

pkgmtnl

5. I put NIFTY 2 Lots orders as :- BUY (Trigger order) at HIGH Line & SELL (Trigger Order) at Low line. Let any of these hit as per market conditions.

6. After first position I put SL order of (2+4) NIFTY Lots, 2 lots square off if SL is hit and 4 Lots NIFTY Position is created. I have observed that normally 10 to 12 point SL comes on 5min charts.

7. Even after SL is hit, so out of new 4 positions, I exit with 2Lots with loss + Brokerage. And hold the other Two Lots.

8. The balance two lots are also existed gradually with 12 to 20 points profit. I do not expect more then this on 5min charts.

9. At the end of day even after couples of SL are hit and I only end with clear 20-30-40 points gain based on volatility of market, more importantly consistently.

Click Here to See the Image
Sir, Hitting SL in market is nothing abnormal. More important What U end with at the end of Day, + or -.

refer point 5, 6, 7 of the quote.

Secondly, Sir, I draw line on HIGH and LOW point of the Signal Candle with minimum 10-12 points reversal SL. Not just any where on the chart...

So, even if any SL is HIT, I manage write off the Loss(10-12 points) in next reversed positions and rather finally end up with profits only.

Let market Go UP or DOWN, the possibility of gain is bothway.

Last edited:

HULK

Sir, Hitting SL in market is nothing abnormal. More important What U end with at the end of Day, + or -.

refer point 5, 6, 7 of the quote.

Secondly, Sir, I draw line on HIGH and LOW point of the Signal Candle with minimum 10-12 points reversal SL. Not just any where on the chart...

So, even if any SL is HIT, I manage write off the Loss(10-12 points) in next reversed positions and rather finally end up with profits only.

Let market Go UP or DOWN, the possibility of gain is bothway.
I am again repeating my point, why are you promoting EBN?. When u do all ur trade manually.

HULK

pkgmtnl

I am again repeating my point, why are you promoting EBN?. When u do all ur trade manually.

HULK
Sir, As per their trading methodology, on every BUY or SELL signal, the corresponding LOW or HIGH of SIGNAL Candle will become the SL and new entry in the direction of Trend to be made again on Cross over of HIGH in case of BUY and crossover of LOW in case of SELL.

In this AFL the Trend reversal on chosen timeframe comes & that HIGH & LOW of SIGNAL Candle, I chose for entry and STOP & REVERSE.

This way I do not exit at SL, but takes new Positions in reverse Direction.
This way not only the Loss due to SL is covered but also profit comes in. Thats the change I did in trading style. But, this can only be done or possible in their AFL & I trade 5min chart contrary to their recommended Time Frame of 15min.

kaly422000

I use RT Data from Market-Data-Provider in NSE and MCX both for more then two years now. Its fine & Never had any trouble with it.

Presently they are offering Festive Discounts, u can avail that.
which scheme u r using. the software only update that scrip which is opened in rt1 or 2 may be .so may not be suitable for exloration. but no question about their data quality as per tested it before.

johnnypareek

Well, I installed it. but in nifty fut. chart bar chart not appearing b'coz of scaling, a pink dotted line is 2348 so, I went back period n there chart was fine and this pink color line was green.

Plot(IIf(btsl AND tm==2,sstop,Null),"",colorPink,styleLine|styleThick|styleDots);

In nifty now its pink in color value 2348. if i change tm==1, then this disapper n chart looks okay any solution??

johnny

pkgmtnl

which scheme u r using. the software only update that scrip which is opened in rt1 or 2 may be .so may not be suitable for exloration. but no question about their data quality as per tested it before.
MDP RT4 + MCX together in annual Mode.
Take data plan of ur choice.

In Rt1, Rt2, Rt3 , the script U view will be updated.

sir
unable to install and register . can u put in the youtube the installation proceedure as the mail id i have given it refuses to register with error message

ravi