My complaint to Religare

One should be grateful for Traderji through which Forum retail investors are alerted by the members the problems that have been faced from various brokers. With regard to Reliagre, I am one of such suffers from day one. First, I remitted Rs.25K to start trading. Due to some technical error, this fund eventhough transferred to Religare, was not credited to my trading account on time. After much follow up this was credited only to be debited again with remarks the amt. was wrongly credited. After several follow ups finally it was credited. Thereafter, I had several ( I have listed 42) problems with their software. They do not admit to it. Finally I decided to quit, inspite of paying 15500 as annual advance brokerage in only Aug. 07. I requested them to transfer my shares to other Demat account with other Broker. This was not honoured. Therefore, I sold the shares at a price lower than the purchase and tried to withdraw my money. Even this was not honoured. Finally, I mailed :SEBI/NSDL/NSE/BSE. After some days, they transferred fund to my bank account.

One can understand technical fault but there must be limit and one should try to look into it. Instead, Religare was only fooling me. It would be difficult for any one to believe that in one instant I was allowed to sell (delivery) excess shares than I was holding in DP. Next came the auction penalty. Like this, I have listed 42 defects. ( 1 or 2 may be repeatation and I do not wish to waste time on this).
Could you please provide the email ids of respective institutions. Me too is facing a similar issue.

sir,
same thing is happen with me. on 22nd jan.while market halted for a n hour due to circuit, after reopening they square up my all positions(f/o) as said short funding for f/o .while market was try to recovering. and sold @350 and immediate rate was 359.wondering as its a 10sec price difference means after 10 sec the price was 359 not 359,and closing was 459.so lost almost 100 rs per share and total qty was 750.@@@@@@@@calculate loss and same executive said its done from head office not from local branch..so i m in puzzeled wher to complain?

sir,
same thing is happen with me. on 22nd jan.while market halted for a n hour due to circuit, after reopening they square up my all positions(f/o) as said short funding for f/o .while market was try to recovering. and sold @350 and immediate rate was 359.wondering as its a 10sec price difference means after 10 sec the price was 359 not 359,and closing was 459.so lost almost 100 rs per share and total qty was 750.@@@@@@@@calculate loss and same executive said its done from head office not from local branch..so i m in puzzeled wher to complain?
CONSUMER FORUM......U can file a case against them in this forum. Matter is solved within 90 days. U need no advocate and can fight case yourself.