Complaint against Unitech ltd.

Hi,
I have lodged a complaint against UNITECH Ltd. for non- payment of interest for the last two quarters on MCA.GOV.IN WEBSITE.My SRN(COMPLAINT NUMBER) on MCA.GOV.IN is C66361023. Ministry of Corporate Affairs is not taking severe action against the company.Company is not responding to me after making several phonecalls to its Haryana and Delhi office,how shall I recover the interest, principal amount with damages, delayed charges?Such types of complaints are out of scope of SEBI
Is there any other legal remedy like criminal proceedings against the company or its directors?
Why the SEBI is not suspending trading of shares of UNITECH LTD. on BSE and NSE?:annoyed:

v'nod47

Hi,
I have lodged a complaint against UNITECH Ltd. for non- payment of interest for the last two quarters on MCA.GOV.IN WEBSITE.My SRN(COMPLAINT NUMBER) on MCA.GOV.IN is C66361023. Ministry of Corporate Affairs is not taking severe action against the company.Company is not responding to me after making several phonecalls to its Haryana and Delhi office,how shall I recover the interest, principal amount with damages, delayed charges?Such types of complaints are out of scope of SEBI
Is there any other legal remedy like criminal proceedings against the company or its directors?
Why the SEBI is not suspending trading of shares of UNITECH LTD. on BSE and NSE?:annoyed:

v'nod47

Could you be more detailed for us to provide better guidance?