MR13 Trading System

amandeep86

its scalping strategy .. so u can apply anytime frames
i personally feel 15 mins has lots of noise itself ,so i prefer 30 or 60 Mins for this making it an intraday cum positional system to have gaps in favour to us.

PUCHU_2500

dear amandeep86,
I hv posted 2 charts for my understanding, pls, tell me where I m missing ur setup ?

amandeep86

dear amandeep86,
I hv posted 2 charts for my understanding, pls, tell me where I m missing ur setup ?

Entries are perfect ,Only thing i would like to add that SL can be kept below candle 3 low as well,This will ensure better risk reward...

Best of Luck:clapping::clapping:

Hi,
But how can I enter, if the 3rd candle is not completed.. I mean, for buy setup sequence is (1)LL -> (2)LL -> (3)HL ... now we will know HL for 3rd candle when candle is completed... the buy position should be taken on break of high of 2nd candle....but by the time 3rd candle is completed, buy opportunity is missed...

Have I missed anything ..??

Thanks.

Hi,
But how can I enter, if the 3rd candle is not completed.. I mean, for buy setup sequence is (1)LL -> (2)LL -> (3)HL ... now we will know HL for 3rd candle when candle is completed... the buy position should be taken on break of high of 2nd candle....but by the time 3rd candle is completed, buy opportunity is missed...

Have I missed anything ..??

Thanks.
You should enter the trade at 4 th candle only. (3 HL )candle high + some pips is the entry point.

The swing setup will help to understand the trend reversal... when you get major swing reversal you can carry the position for BTST or STBT. perhaps if its minor swing trend reversal means you need to close positions at intra-day itself.