More Than 200% Return Per Annum : The Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

Hey guys just a thought.......

Your trades with proper mm rules could go upto as much as 1000 %.....try to read up on Van Tharp.......then we can progress from these 100 200 % levels to threads like 700 % possible and 1500 % possible :)

The above was not a joke and meant to be taken into serious consideration.

A

amarnath

Hey guys just a thought.......

Your trades with proper mm rules could go upto as much as 1000 %.....try to read up on Van Tharp.......then we can progress from these 100 200 % levels to threads like 700 % possible and 1500 % possible :)

The above was not a joke and meant to be taken into serious consideration.
yes thts what we call compunding effect ;)

Yes Mr Ratan Jain , I Agree With You That The Threads Like 1000%, 1500%,2000% Can Be Possible.
But My Weak Point Is That I Take Every Thing With Joke Not Seriously
Waiting For Such Threads.

Arzoo Geedar, sorry Singh,
Apana mukhota utaro fir baat karo.... Ho to darpok hee, apanee asaliyat chhupaaye huwe naye naam ke peechhe baate kar rahe ho.....

Kuchh jyaada hee bolee aa gayee hai aapako.... kuchh to sharm karo aur apane mooh miya mithoo banana chhod do.... har jagah post kar rahe ho, number of post badhaane ke liye kyaa????

Abhee tak Ratanji ne tumhare kaan kyon nahee kheenche, shaayad nazar nahee padee unakee!!!!

-Shravan
Its visible who is using mask.

My Name is Arzun Singh from Patna Bihar. If having any doubt. Come to patna I will meet u. With Laloo estyle.

You are Mr 420. Ur id says like that.

Earlier u were behind Dev Sir, Now against me.

Maine kaya beegada hai bhai apka?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.