More Than 200% Return Per Annum : The Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

Calls for tomorrow:-

Buy IFCI 200 @ 71. SL- 57.40. TARGET- 75/90

Buy RNRL 400 @ 49. SL- 44. T- 52 & 55

Arzun singh
Positional or Intraday??? Please specify. The SL is tooooooo BIG in IFCI and is uncomfortable.

IFCI : SL 13.60 Target 4.90 paise
RNRL: SL 5.00 T1: 3.00 and T2: 6.00

Also kindly enlighten what to do if the stocks open up with a gap???
Regards.
R K Karnani

Positional or Intraday??? Please specify. The SL is tooooooo BIG in IFCI and is uncomfortable.

IFCI : SL 13.60 Target 4.90 paise
RNRL: SL 5.00 T1: 3.00 and T2: 6.00

Also kindly enlighten what to do if the stocks open up with a gap???
Regards.
R K Karnani
OK NOW ONWARDS NO SL as I have seen others/friends are not giving any SLs.

rkkarnani

OK NOW ONWARDS NO SL as I have seen others/friends are not giving any SLs.
Sorry to say Arzoo.... there can be no trade without a SL, its akin to roaming the streets without clothes.:eek:
I dont know which friends are you talking about but most of the people here onthis board, I dont know how many but the majority trades with a proper SL ONLY.

time alone will tell whether the stocks have grown 100% or not,
but the number of threads have grown by more than 100%.
enjoy. best of luck to everyone.

hey arzooo..........
dont make new bies stupid, its all about money ! if u r serious with ur work , tell its explanations (how u explored..i mean which indicators or exploration or any new idea to pick these stocks,,, also dont tell ppl the qty ,coz everyone's MM may be diff.,according to everyones investment.
if ur so confident on ur calls ,track it here everyday.... if u succesd 10% only , i will take back my words
MUCH HARD LANG., BUT IT ALL CAME FROM SUCH STUPID CALLS AND MUCH OF MY WEALTH LOST.
i advise newbies rather running behind such thread go for saint and other good ppl's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.