Monkey King's Oily Tales (Day Trading Crude Oil)

ok, booked loss in first trade. some 550 with brokerage (3 lots - 1 point)
was buy at 3768 and exit at 3767 after waiting a while for it to move which did not happen.

will check out what nat gas is upto as crude inventory too due later and may not move much in the day because of that along-with mcx expiry so it is a cautionary day here.

Yesterday I did not trade after the last post loss. Ended a day in red. Was down some 550 or so in red.

Today took a loss in the first trade and luckily made up the same in the next 2 trades. For now I am sitting on a massive 45 bucks net profit for the day, lol.

Staring at a big fat red day.

Last trade of the day, in as per 15 min tf. Might book loss anytime and shut down for the day.

Am long on crude. The move not happening, lol.

Staring at a big fat red day.

Last trade of the day, in as per 15 min tf. Might book loss anytime and shut down for the day.

Am long on crude. The move not happening, lol.
the direction is down tending as of now. It is at 3884 now.

got something urgent come up and going out of town - no signal down there (it is a reserve forest) so skipping trading for today.
will trade from monday now. tempted to take a positional but i will not :confused: due weekend reason

Sat a while analysing the weekly chart. ( I look at weekly to check the direction of the major current flow)

An open above 4050 will imply bullish but break over 4100 will confirm the bull

Open below 4050 will imply bearish but break below 3985 will confirm the bear.

4050 is where the 20 ema is right now. 4100 and 4015 are previous candle close so they will act as a deterrent. Also the 50 ema on the dailyis resting at 4050. That makes this a serious kind of level.

Let us see how the week unfolds.

Last week was some 5000 net I guess but I traded very casual. This week I intend to push it up a gear and trade serious.

Last edited:
Lol, these big boys play dirty, open for the week in no man's land. Could go anyway from here. Staying out till things are clear

:rolleyes: not buying unless 4050 breached and not selling until 4000 breached. weird i know but these guys will steal my money otherwise. better stay out though it is tough to. the week has just begun, all i need is a few good trades after all :p right now the sign reads - beware of thieves :eek:

Last edited:
entered first trade of the day -

long 3 lots buy @ 4053, trailing sl @ 4054. will let it trigger or fade - do not intend to micro manage trade today. either i win big or lose virtual profit. unless chart shows strong reversal i will not interfere like i usually do by booking profit after a 5/10 point move. no reason to have 4054 as my tsl except for the fact that i wanted to cover my brokerage ;)

never chased winners so this is one way to get into that strange habit of doing so - let me see if i can resist the urge to amend the tsl without reason and blow up the trade. if tsl triggers, well - i would have tried at least. win, win - both ways. :cool:

edit - lol, tsl got triggered so net result. zilch. it was ok, i did not itch during the trade, that was a start at least.

Last edited: