Mindset of a newbie...

praveen taneja

Sir nikaal nahi to sir phod duga10000 bola yaar :D

pretty good PT as long as you are not doing it with a gambling instinct & taking an informed decision with a strategy...

Options is a big game for FII's as they have now the max vols in options instead of futures... thing to remember is after mid-months the premium depreciation accelerates so always keep that in mind.
wow Thanx for putting me on same Seat with FII:D:D
but dont want tolose like them:eek:
Invested at 39Rs per $ taking money at 50Rs per $
Any one know wat happened to P notes ???
Govt got there election fund n FII time or it is still pending???

Mindset of a newvibe is something that is easily attracted towards any new idea, new strategy, or anyone who guides. I believe you should take your own decision and believe in yourself.

Mindset of a newvibe is something that is easily attracted towards any new idea, new strategy, or anyone who guides. I believe you should take your own decision and believe in yourself.
That's right! Listening to suggestions to kind of learn and grow is fine, but if a newbie blindly copies other's ideas with no strategy of his own, then that might not take him long in this game.

You are right. Trading strategies and ideas are relative to an individual,that is why we should focus on what would suit us rather than blindly relying on other traders strategies.

stoch

You are right. Trading strategies and ideas are relative to an individual,that is why we should focus on what would suit us rather than blindly relying on other traders strategies.
Sometimes it is difficult to realise what suits you. Many newbies understand their preferences in trading and trading systems in terms or returns - the higher expected return the better. Of course high returns can be achieved with the use of leverage and making high risk trades. Of course newcomers tend to underestimate or avoid thinking about risk or loss, because it's a part of human nature - avoid negative thinking.

Sometimes it is difficult to realise what suits you. Many newbies understand their preferences in trading and trading systems in terms or returns - the higher expected return the better. Of course high returns can be achieved with the use of leverage and making high risk trades. Of course newcomers tend to underestimate or avoid thinking about risk or loss, because it's a part of human nature - avoid negative thinking.
Correct.
Also people need to understand that trading isnt as easy as it seems. Targets must be realistic. Else there would be disappointment and obviously losses.