Mindset of a newbie...

C

Czar

One fresh one:

They buy options & keep holding even when market goes against them, they dont realize if the market remains in the range the option price will keep depreciating & the worst thought pattern is "theek hai atleast loss to limited hai" but they keep throwing away good money like this every month....

instead if they bought some stock for the money they would atleast have something in hand...

One fresh one:

They buy options & keep holding even when market goes against them, they dont realize if the market remains in the range the option price will keep depreciating & the worst thought pattern is "theek hai atleast loss to limited hai" but they keep throwing away good money like this every month....

instead if they bought some stock for the money they would atleast have something in hand...
I am one victim......till last month.....

But recovering now......great words Czar....

Vijayakumar

C

Czar

Its never too late my friend, atleast now you realize...

In stock market almost everyone learns everything the hard way, some survive out of those only...

coolboy007

One fresh one:

Take My name... Why so hesistant dude??? I am that Guy -- u forgot the incident???
Whatever , if i had taken a few members advise here i would have booked loss but then Technicals didnt work and Newsflow did , budget disappointed and all my RIL puts recovered giving a happy ending:D

But i have noted ur point , now i will keep a time SL too

C

Czar

No CB not talking about you but I have seen so many guys doing this... buying an option & waiting is just like buying a lottery & waiting... someday you expect to hit jackpot...

praveen taneja

Czar sir i work in options only with 15% stop loss n when it come in profit make cost + brokerage my stop loss .I hold max 2 days my options never on weekend i hold is this ok or need improvement sir

pkamalesh

Thx czar ...yes in the starting when i just earned a bit(by chance), i was overwhelmed like a kid... after some time i realised if i got 100 rs i was losing 150..That time i was just a starter (2 years back)...i learnt it the hard way too...good that u post these things here...Really helpful for new commers to find out why and whats of options....thanks again my friend....

C

Czar

Czar i work in options only with 15% stop loss n when it come in profit make cost + brokerage my stop loss .I hold max 2 days my options never on weekend i hold is this ok or need improvement sir
Sir nikaal nahi to sir phod duga :D 10000 bola yaar :D

pretty good PT as long as you are not doing it with a gambling instinct & taking an informed decision with a strategy...

Options is a big game for FII's as they have now the max vols in options instead of futures... thing to remember is after mid-months the premium depreciation accelerates so always keep that in mind.