Mindset of a newbie...

rohangawale

great czar,
as a fool i started intraday and faced almost all the things written by czar, was not analysing and just depending on others to make my money grow.

always i think of 1 thing regarding the people charge for tips. see when they are so confident of thier tips to be hit on tgt, then y they expect 2k-5k per month for 1 person. if they are that confident of their tips then they can make crores within small span of time, why they are wasting their time in giving tips for 1 mth and charge 2k-5k pm.
its because they are not confident, this is what i realise now. so they depend on newbies who will listen to them and earn good money by giving tips,
2nd speciality of these peoples is they only highlight the trades which are +ve, they will never show u the trades which went opp direction. so newbies also attract them very fast.
i have stopped believing them, and request you all to learn urself, which will be 1000 times effective, because the learning will be with you for ur lifetime by which u can earn croressssss.......

suggestions and ur views welcome

C

Czar

true sir very true :)

one more for the guys, reminded me after seeing polaris y'day:

Never buy a stock next day after seeing a hugh move the previous day, generally many guys think, my god look at the run, lets not miss it, but the usual case is next day it will drop, so wait for a pull back before getting in...

Last edited by a moderator:

aad

see when they are so confident of thier tips to be hit on tgt, then y they expect 2k-5k per month for 1 person. if they are that confident of their tips then they can make crores within small span of time, why they are wasting their time in giving tips for 1 mth and charge 2k-5k pm.
Dear Rohan,

Knowing how to do a business and doing a business is entirely different.... ladhanewale kum aur kapade sambhalanewale jyada milte hai es duniya main... and as everyone knows, trading is a very risky business. The way traders try to minimise their losses, these clever (?) tipsters do it with even less risk than the actual traders i.e. they get if you get but they don't lose if you lose.. For them to win, only thing that they have to do is make as many predictions as possible.... law of probability will always be on their side... :D

Someone has aptly written that more than traders, everyone else involved in this game are sureshot winners i.e. tipsters, data providers, brokers, software makers, etc.. :)

Regards,

Abhay

one from my side:--- whenever newbie trader gets sucess on 2-3 calls in straight row then he starts thinking that now he will not loose any trade...when trade starts acting oppsite to the newbie trader..he doesnt close the trade at thin loss he carries the thin loss which ultimately changes into big loss....moral of the story --dont act like a stubborn

C

Czar

great fire, may someone may hit bulls eye with a one even experienced guys make, let's make it a bible of not to do's

1. They don't keep any records.
2. They do no testing.
3. They become euphoric about (and increase risk wildly after) wins.
4. They become despondent about (and decrease risk wildly after) losses.

5. They focus on how much money they want.
6. They rarely / never think about how much they stand to lose on a trade.
7. They set their stop loss based on a 1:1 or 1:2 risk to reward ratio, just to make the ratio look good.
8. They discount the importance of psychology.
9. They over-value the importance of the trading "system."
10. They have no routine.

- Jesse Livermore

Ankit

SamFisher

1. They sit infront of TV trying to catch every move and every report.
2. On loosing a trade they decide to recover the loss in the NEXT trade.
3. They always think 'I should have purchased/sold' at some specific time which is gone past! then they try to catch the 'missed' opertunity.
4. They 'Cancel/Modify' the stop loss set earlier.
5. They think 'This wrong move happens only when I buy'
6. They think TA is too much hassel for trading, instead just get TIPs from someone.

(All the above I have done in in the past so thought of posting it:eek:)