Metatrader for Indian markets

kiran_thiru

currently i am using your demo. it's fine. and also i am using amibroker too. i am fetching data from amibrokerfeeder . com's application.

previously i used shareguru's s/w. they cost 500 per segment & 800 for two segments. they give rt data for ami, mt4, metastock, ninja, ace charts at same time. so you can use all charting applications at same time.

now i am using amibrokerfeeder's s/w. it attracts me because they charged only Rs. 500 for all segments (nse eq, nse fut &options, mcx, ncdex, currency). you get all those for Rs. 500. but they limited in scrips as you can take rt data of 50 symbols only for Rs. 500. and 100 symbols for Rs.750. 150 symbols for Rs.1000. we can modify our symbols any time. but limitation numbers is same.

my suggestion for you that if your plan also like above--it's more attractive that any one did not giving like this tariff. and if you introduce stock options too--it's also be good.

rvlv

hi

GLS dropped a bombshell not on others but on its own loyal users.

750 a month per segment is an unfair proposition.
In trading,we know greed kills.
Sometimes what you do can directly increase business of your competitors.Not yours. I dont know what one calls this.

Suppose a person wants to trade Equity-futures-options-commodity,he needs to pay Rs 3000 a month.
this is hitting the sky.
and your option prices -still not fixed for errors.
This is being slow to act.

hi

GLS dropped a bombshell not on others but on its own loyal users.

750 a month per segment is an unfair proposition.
In trading,we know greed kills.
Sometimes what you do can directly increase business of your competitors.Not yours. I dont know what one calls this.

Suppose a person wants to trade Equity-futures-options-commodity,he needs to pay Rs 3000 a month.
this is hitting the sky.
and your option prices -still not fixed for errors.
This is being slow to act.
Sorry it looks there is some misunderstanding happened in our pricing by you and likely by more users here and i wish to take it as our call of mistake not to put proper details with enough clarity.

It wont cost 3000 a month and its only 1500 a month if one want to use stock + commodity combined, a segment what we called stock is combined all into one is charged 750 ( EQ,FUT+OPs ) and Commodity at 750 plus if a user takes both combined we offer 10% additional

And we didn't dropped any bomb as you over imaged and we are 50% cheaper than your assumption and over time we try hard to reduce another 30% by mark if we see basic cost of this combined by more user to this product.

rvlv

GLSMETATRADER

Thanks for the response.
I always had a basic feeling that GLS is trying to be reasonable & fair.
You are almost close.

It cleared the misunderstanding as well.
I suggest you rename the first category from stocks-1 to NSE FNO,if this doesnt involve unnecessary trouble to your technical team.
This is becoz I feel we call them by right name.

Good to see your clarification.
two categories exist.
stock is combined all into one is charged 750 ( EQ,FUT+OPs )
Commodity is separate at 750
What about iNDIAN currency lover who trades just USD INR?

Like I said-we are not against GLS .
Let GLS get its due while it provides reliable quality data.
We understand it is not easy providing quality data.
Some issues concerned are
provide multiple e mail addresses for support to paid clients
provide a contact phone number dedicated
start a blog sort of thing and let gls users help themselves with your participation

My view is this-just a suggestion-
==========================
Start a blogsite and let genuine customers enroll by mailing or messaging you there to dedicated section within a deadline say 10th june-just for example.
(I feel it not proper to do things not here but on a dedicated area of gls own)
In the absence of such a process,how would you know who is really committed to join GLS services subscription?
Those who come first& fast are like horses.
would you like giving same thing to those who like and those who stay away?
I dont know.it is your zone.

If the number is good enough,offer an introductory discount to very first group who placve trust in GLS and come forward to subscribe.
An extra thing here.
you may consider some kind of benefit to first customer who can bring on a friend to subscribe.

It is upto you how much of freedom you have.
Sorry it looks there is some misunderstanding happened in our pricing by you and likely by more users here and i wish to take it as our call of mistake not to put proper details with enough clarity.

It wont cost 3000 a month and its only 1500 a month if one want to use stock + commodity combined, a segment what we called stock is combined all into one is charged 750 ( EQ,FUT+OPs ) and Commodity at 750 plus if a user takes both combined we offer 10% additional

And we didn't dropped any bomb as you over imaged and we are 50% cheaper than your assumption and over time we try hard to reduce another 30% by mark if we see basic cost of this combined by more user to this product.

I think before they can charge customers , they should first provide correct and reliable data. .

Rvlv & others made repeated request to correct the data, but till today they have not paid any attention to correcting the data, which is the most important aspect for a data provider. One can imagine what kind of support you will get if you are a paid customer.

Also , anyone who brings to their attention that their data is wrong. They simply ignore them, which is very rude and unprofessional of a business.

GLSMETATRADER

Thanks for the response.
I always had a basic feeling that GLS is trying to be reasonable & fair.
You are almost close.

It cleared the misunderstanding as well.
I suggest you rename the first category from stocks-1 to NSE FNO,if this doesnt involve unnecessary trouble to your technical team.
This is becoz I feel we call them by right name.

Good to see your clarification.
two categories exist.
stock is combined all into one is charged 750 ( EQ,FUT+OPs )
Commodity is separate at 750
What about iNDIAN currency lover who trades just USD INR?

Like I said-we are not against GLS .
Let GLS get its due while it provides reliable quality data.
We understand it is not easy providing quality data.
Some issues concerned are
provide multiple e mail addresses for support to paid clients
provide a contact phone number dedicated
start a blog sort of thing and let gls users help themselves with your participation

My view is this-just a suggestion-
==========================
Start a blogsite and let genuine customers enroll by mailing or messaging you there to dedicated section within a deadline say 10th june-just for example.
(I feel it not proper to do things not here but on a dedicated area of gls own)
In the absence of such a process,how would you know who is really committed to join GLS services subscription?
Those who come first& fast are like horses.
would you like giving same thing to those who like and those who stay away?
I dont know.it is your zone.

If the number is good enough,offer an introductory discount to very first group who placve trust in GLS and come forward to subscribe.
An extra thing here.
you may consider some kind of benefit to first customer who can bring on a friend to subscribe.

It is upto you how much of freedom you have.
Thanks again for honest and open minded suggestions and follow ups.
We will put up a basic web site which have product details and were we put up details of each segments and additional sections to help traders with value added tools over time.

Commodity includes both active exchanges and SX traded INR pairs with their current and next month symbols.

Basic supports are provided by network of resellers and advanced support by our own team when such requirements arises and handled by remote assistance tools.

Active referrals can considered to act as resellers were they have 15 - 20% of cost as their referral and support benefits and for only referrals we can still can consider 10% discount to their own package as their value added benefits

And we are not ignoring any one whom brings to our attention about any wrong data or missed data, they are like injuries to traders analysis and we pay required attention to it with our internal team and get fixed them in possible manners, takes little time though in some cases.

Last edited:

Jai Mata Di

Still India VIX and USD INR Future Charts are missing. Only Spot charts are present but they are not trade able bcoz of no synchronization with future charts.
Some of mostly traded Nifty CE, PE also missing like 7250, 7350 for today.
Please fix it as soon as possible before starting a paid subscription.

-------------
In my opinion,

At Rs 750/1500 GLS can surely get some 'firstcharting subscribers' and some pro future traders only (not option traders), but not huge numbers of general traders who are still struggling for survival. Rs 750/1500 is still big for them.

You must remember other MT providers like firstcharting (which you are comparing 50% cheaper) already struggling for customers & on the verge of shutdown bcoz of higher price.

From my experience GLS is good for Nifty/Bank Nifty/Crude Oil Future traders (not for option).
As you are not NSE authorized data provider, your cost per user is obviously lower side, thats why you are giving more than 4 months of demo. ;)
So there is scope for bringing down the price. But finally it is your choice nd your decision. :)

Lets see how many customers you get at Rs750/1500 per month. I think 90% of your demo users are stragglers as usual. Unless charge is below Rs 500/month you'll not get enough customers.

With Best Wishes.
Happy Trading.