Metatrader for Indian markets

rvlv

here is my opinion if you want it

first thing
keep the fee reasonable and easy to look & think for newcomers.they must feel the fee is not much and they can just jump in.
keep it lower than other players

try to provide some trading systems to help new traders use them and make small profits
I know some guys who charge rs 1000 a month but their data is erroneous they are loosing customers fast
I know some local group who charge rs 500 a month.
I know another person who gives data at rs 250 but minimum two subscriptions he wants.
I can t disclose the names and some of thmn have internet-server issues as well ot frequently though.
We dont like to pay more till it is practically found useful byy personal experience.
sametime,we dont wish GLS to loose money in unfair way.

one has to start smewhere and get good client base initially-loyal subscribers-
for such loyalists GLS should offer a simple low yearly fees.
As someone was saying- what if after fees paid,if GLS vanishes etc?
GLS can answer these queries.

I know some friends they want just perfect Nifty call and put data live,but somehow gls data is not upto their expectations in option segment.
some option prices show wrong.
please fix these issues.

if your terminal is down,it must flash a notice-systemn down for 2 hours ppls come back later etc.the downtime should not come as sudden shock or surprise.

THIS SUDDEN OUTAGE HITS OUT AT INTRADAY TRADERS ERY HARD-IT MUST BE PLANNED ADVANCE NOTICE OUTAGE.SO DAYTRADERS WONT PLACE ORDERS THEN ON THAT DAY.

I would say
welcome customers not make them go away from you.

Please keep multiple e mail addresses for customer service & specify at what times you may not be available if at all.

rvlv

GLSTRADER
Thanks for your reply.

I dont know some people they insist on a phone contact number or getting support etc.

Our motive is not to reduce or decrease the revenue of GLS but seek a fair platform that doesnt give trouble to users.
we know guys charging 1000 a month and supplying false prices and some users dont even know the reality.
GLS is far better.
couple of my friends complained-we want to contact gls but cant.we need a glsusers blog site etc-we like to share on the blog what gls users can do better to make use of full power of the platform.
I told them send e mail- they said-e mail backfired.
How can you avoid such problems?you should not miss out on any feedback.
They argue that unless GLS gets a feedback from users that no trouble exists,the paid user regime can be defered-may be it takes a month or so to fix all issues.

As for me except for some minor things like sudden outage,missing option prices,I am happy with GLS.

bpr

Hi

Our free data will be stopped by end of this month and we request users to provide review and suggest us possible pricing for this product.
First of all thank you for your free data service all this while.

According to me Rs. 500 per month would be ideal and is the sweet spot. This is for all the segment/all scrips the same you are providing for demo.
Don't divide the price per segment as I don't know if it makes any difference to you from cost wise.
A person might be trading only NFO but would still like to watch charts from Commodities/Currency.
A person might trade NFO sometime and might switch to Commodities some other time. If you make plan segment wise then he needs to switch back and forth which is not ideal.
Simple and no fuss pricing scheme will be effective in reaching more customers.

If you want to charge more than this, you can but then this will be excepted
> you need to provide proof that data feed is official and legal.
> The High Low close open of each candle exactly match the NSE data feed.(NSE TAME charts)

Please remember once you go paid there is a lot of accountability and u cannot have downtime and other nagging issues. Service is important and your website design should be top notch.
Good Luck.

Last edited:

rvlv

hi

When I say my friends cry about wrong option prices,I have the image here to show that.

NIFTY 7000 CALL PRICE 371 AT 1037AM ON 23 MAY 2014
GLSTRADER SHOWS 419-WRONG PRICE FOR THE CALL OPTION.

see the image.
Current NIFTY FUTURES IS 7366
THE PUTS MUST BE AVAILABLE AT LEAST 4 LEVELS HIGHER THAN CURRENT NIFTY VALUE LIKE PE7400 PE7450 PE7500 PE7550 ETC
SIMILARRLY CALL OPTIONS MUST BE AVAILABLE 4 LEVELS BELOW CURRENT NIFTY PRICE FOR 7100CE,7150CE,7200CE,7300CE,7350CE-Unfotunately these are missing.

GLS please take note there are traders very much after option trading-
are you ready to cater to these peoples needs? please do the needful & fix the data problems asap.
regards
sorry to bother you.

our intention is to see GLSTRADER as the best data provider.

Last edited:

Jai Mata Di

Feedback from users Metatrader Pricing.

Now many data feeders are providing external data feed into both Amibroker and MetaTrader around Rs 500 per segment.
So keep the price tag as low as possible to attract more traders.

According to my view, below mentioned price structure may attract traders.

Per segment:-
Per month Rs 350.
3 month Rs 900.
6 month Rs 1500.

For both segment:-
Per month Rs 500.
3 month Rs 1350.
6 month Rs 2500.

According to my view giving yearly payment in advance is little risky. 6 month in advance is enough provided there is enough discount like above. :)

---------------

You have to update Nifty CE & PE strike according to current spot price. You must provide mostly traded CE and PE.
See below, currently how many mostly traded CE, PE are missing from your symbol list.

http://nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/derivative_stock_watch.htm

Best Wishes to GLS.

Happy Trading.